Author Topic: Trump's Deplorable Cult waits patiently  (Read 249 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump's Deplorable Cult waits patiently
« on: December 01, 2019, 01:52:20 pm »
December 1, 2019
Trump's Deplorable Cult waits patiently
By Carol Headrick

When Hillary called us Deplorable, along with racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, and you name it, we laughed at her.  We never cried, and we never demanded a phony apology.  We did vow to never, ever vote liberal.  Our latest name is Cult, but since we heart our beloved Deplorable name, perhaps Deplorable Cult will stick.  And still, we will never, ever vote liberal.

The Deplorable Cult has learned to expect truly deplorable behavior from the Democrats.  The Mueller investigation should have never been allowed to take place.  The last-gasp impeachment inquiry that attempted to present itself as a serious impediment to the Trump presidency is dying.  President Trump finally gets to have fun with the Dems as they destroy themselves with an assist from the attorney general and inspector general.

We Deplorables are aware of the corruption and criminal and treasonous acts of the Deep State.  In the past, these come to light, are acknowledged, something worse happens, and then nothing.  But we have waited patiently, and we have put our trust in Trump.  We are grateful for all the wonderful players that have brought the truth to light, including my favorites Sara Carter, James O'Keefe, Victoria Toensing, Joseph diGenova, Sidney Powell, and Jay Sekulow.  And now with the imminent reports to be released, may the laws and legal system of the United States of America be upheld.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/11/trumps_deplorable_cult_waits_patiently.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Trump's Deplorable Cult waits patiently
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 04:28:51 pm »
Those Deplorables are poised to interfere in the 2020 election!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 05:13:04 pm »
Those Deplorables are poised to interfere in the 2020 election!!!

Wouln't that be nice ??? (Again)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 05:17:10 pm »
I was about to chide a Member for referring to the "Trump Cult," but if Trump Supporters want to call themselves that as a way of mocking the Nevers, I guess I should just leave things be.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 05:46:01 pm »
I was about to chide a Member for referring to the "Trump Cult," but if Trump Supporters want to call themselves that as a way of mocking the Nevers, I guess I should just leave things be.
One might notice the word "Cult" was in the title of the article, which was posted by the site's owner.

Chide away.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 08:15:00 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 08:10:40 pm »

One things for certain. We don't need no stinking safe spaces.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.