Author Topic: “You don’t belong here.”  (Read 1310 times)

rangerrebew

“You don’t belong here.”
« on: November 29, 2019, 03:14:10 pm »
“You don’t belong here.”

November 28, 2019 by BareNakedIslam

What other symbol of historic misogyny and oppression of half the population (the hijab) would be seen as normal attire for women in the United States in 2019? What other group of immigrants would be able to desecrate the American flag and flaunt it in our faces without facing harsh criticism? Don’t like our hatred for the hijab? Leave.

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/11/28/you-dont-belong-here/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: “You don’t belong here.”
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 04:24:52 pm »
The anonymous writer of that bigoted crap doesn't belong here.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 04:36:43 pm »
The anonymous writer of that bigoted crap doesn't belong here.
The hijab is actually an overt symbol of female submission and inferiority to men.
It is no different than forcing Jews to wear yellow badges in Germany.
Women go to prison, are beaten and raped, in many Islamic countries for refusing it.
If a woman wants to wear it, then who cares?
If they are 'forced' by threat of violence to wear it, then that is a problem.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 01:10:26 am »
PeteS wrote:
"The anonymous writer of that bigoted crap doesn't belong here."

Nope.
I agree with every word he said.

You can call me bigoted.
I care nothing about that.
It's like water off a duck's back to me.

Why do you apologize for islam?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 05:11:06 pm »
Why do you apologize for islam?

@Fishrrman, don't resort to the "N-Word-Lover"-type ad hominem attack-shtick.

Islam is a religion, protected by the US First Amendment Free Exercise clause. Don't like it? Amend it!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 05:14:14 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2019, 05:21:06 pm »
@Fishrrman, don't resort to the "N-Word-Lover"-type ad hominem attack-shtick.

Islam is a religion, protected by the US First Amendment Free Exercise clause. Don't like it? Amend it!

Even theologies that demand fealty to doctrine that is the antithesis of what makes America, America?

Honest question.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2019, 05:31:45 pm »
And even theologies that are, in practical application, actually systems of government rather than an actual theology?

Honest question
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2019, 05:37:36 pm »
Even theologies that demand fealty to doctrine that is the antithesis of what makes America, America?

Honest question.

Constitutional rights have no loyalty test. How is discriminating against the Muslims you might chance to see picnicking in Vasona Lake Park or shopping at Target any different from discriminating against Jews or Hindus or Evangelicals or etc. doing the same? Making one exception in violation of the Constitution opens the way to discrimination against whomever current PsTB decide "don't belong here".

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2019, 05:39:00 pm »
Constitutional rights have no loyalty test. How is discriminating against the Muslims you might chance to see picnicking in Vasona Lake Park or shopping at Target any different from discriminating against Jews or Hindus or Evangelicals or etc. doing the same? Making one exception in violation of the Constitution opens the way to discrimination against whomever current PsTB decide "don't belong here".

Does the same consideration apply to Nazis?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2019, 05:45:14 pm »
And even theologies that are, in practical application, actually systems of government rather than an actual theology?

Honest question

Read the Biblical Books of Exodus, Leviticus, and Deuteronomy. Besides religious regulations, they set up a civil code and specify how it should be enforced. The Torah of Judaism is far more a "system of government" than is the Qur'an. The Islam-is-a-government-not-a-religion word game fails, even ignoring the fact that the US Government has always regarded Islam as a religion.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2019, 05:47:01 pm »
Read the Biblical Books of Exodus, Leviticus, and Deuteronomy. Besides religious regulations, they set up a civil code and specify how it should be enforced. The Torah of Judaism is far more a "system of government" than is the Qur'an. The Islam-is-a-government-not-a-religion word game fails, even ignoring the fact that the US Government has always regarded Islam as a religion.

In spite of all the evidence that a form of government is exactly what it is, or strives to be.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 05:49:14 pm by skeeter »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2019, 05:48:32 pm »

Until they break a law - violence, theft, etc. - yes, though that falls under Free Speech rather than Freedom of Religion. Communists are also permitted, as are anarchist, "Sovereign Citizens", etc., until they break a law. Freedom doesn't just apply to people with whom you agree.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2019, 05:50:38 pm »
Until they break a law - violence, theft, etc. - yes, though that falls under Free Speech rather than Freedom of Religion. Communists are also permitted, as are anarchist, "Sovereign Citizens", etc., until they break a law. Freedom doesn't just apply to people with whom you agree.

No more than having having an opinion on the subject which differs from your own makes me a bigot.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2019, 05:54:59 pm »

I am on your side of this argument, but you are wrong about Torah. Torah is YHWH's law. And it distinctly bifurcates religion and civil law. Criminal law was handled by the elders (Sanhedrin) not the priests. The idea of separation of Church and State begins in Torah.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2019, 05:56:15 pm »

Of course. they are here aren't they?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2019, 05:58:34 pm »

That's right.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2019, 06:03:45 pm »
In spite of all the evidence that a form of government is exactly what it is, or strives to be.

By that "standard" Judaism sets up "a form of government". If you recognize that Judaism has a theology, then be consistent and recognize Islam does as well. You cannot say Judaism is a religion but Islam is not without a contradictory double-standard.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2019, 06:08:00 pm »

Honest question.

It was certainly the justification we used to keep known Communists and Anarchists out of the country.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2019, 06:19:59 pm »
Islam is a religion of violence, murder, and death.
Regardless of any 'freedom of religion' argument, the American Constitution does not allow human sacrifice as a religious precept.
Also, the Constitution does not allow 'honor killings', or slavery, or terrorism, beating your wife, or murdering homosexuals.

Islam is a Death Cult, not a religion in the way the Constitution defines it. Religion should 'benefit' the community, not terrorize it.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2019, 06:26:51 pm »
The guy that killed two and injured more in London yesterday, had been under a 16 year sentence for previous terrorist acts.

Getting out after lest than 16 years, he "offended" again.

I said to my wife, perhaps it is better to keep them confined forever, or just kill them now.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2019, 06:32:39 pm »
By that "standard" Judaism sets up "a form of government". If you recognize that Judaism has a theology, then be consistent and recognize Islam does as well. You cannot say Judaism is a religion but Islam is not without a contradictory double-standard.

Sure I can.  Show me the country where Judaism’s form of government is in place and governing wholly in keeping with tenets of that religion.

Don’t get me wrong... I agree with the tenor of your first post about “amend it”.  I’m just saying that Islam has shown itself to be wholly incompatible with our system of government and thus SHOULD be expressly prohibited as such
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2019, 06:33:45 pm »
The guy that killed two and injured more in London yesterday, had been under a 16 year sentence for previous terrorist acts.

Getting out after lest than 16 years, he "offended" again.

I said to my wife, perhaps it is better to keep them confined forever, or just kill them now.
It is very unusual for British Police to shoot someone to death, regardless of the circumstances.
When I read that they killed this guy on the spot, my first thought was the Cops were worried that the system there would simply let him go again. So they put a permanent end to threat, because they cannot trust the government.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2019, 06:33:51 pm »
I think that anyone who dresses “funny”, especially in any foreign religious clothing, should get the hell out of “my” country:  :patriot:

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2019, 06:43:21 pm »
Islam is a religion of violence, murder, and death.
Regardless of any 'freedom of religion' argument, the American Constitution does not allow human sacrifice as a religious precept. 1.
Also, the Constitution does not allow 'honor killings', or slavery, or terrorism, beating your wife, or murdering homosexuals. 1.

Islam is a Death Cult, not a religion in the way the Constitution defines it 2.. Religion should 'benefit' the community, not terrorize it.

1. Where did I say the the US Constitution " allows human sacrifice ... (and) allows 'honor killings', or slavery, or terrorism, beating your wife, or murdering homosexuals"? Quote me! Straw man arguments are a refuge of those who won't engage others' real ideas.

2. The US Constitution defines a "religion"? Where? If "Islam is a Death Cult", explain why Silicon Valley has had several Islamic Centers for 2 or more decades but zero terrorism. Then explain why so few Islamic Centers and mosques of those in the US have fomented terrorism. Tarring the many who are peacefully going about their lives with the few who are violent is, being kind, unrealistic.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2019, 06:50:09 pm »
@Neverdul, you could also have included pix of Orthodox Jews. And, somewhat less well known, it is customary among some very conservative Fundie-gelical Christians for women and girls to wear head coverings (as well as longer skirts and dresses, but not pants).