Author Topic: “F—k Those White B—-es & Their Money,” Woman Savagely Beaten For The Color Of Her Skin In Dem Stron  (Read 623 times)

rangerrebew

“F—k Those White B—-es & Their Money,” Woman Savagely Beaten For The Color Of Her Skin In Dem Stronghold, NYC
November 28, 2019 IMlllcntcK   

We do not like reporting on this kind of story, as it can help to foster the animus between races which the Democrats and their bosses in the power structure rely on to divide and conquer us.

However, sometimes these stories need to be told, because hiding it from the public will not not generate the outrage needed to have the community condemn these attacks.  Bottomline, whether it is the Klan or a radical and violent group made up of minorities: RACISM IS DISGUSTING & WRONG. PERIOD.

(NY Post) Actress Jennifer Agostini, 43, and swimsuit model Prendinellys Garcia, 47, ran up a nearly $1,000 tab at Midtown lounge Sky Room for their friend’s birthday Saturday night before leaving around 3 a.m. Sunday, papers filed in Manhattan Supreme Court sat.

http://2020conservative.com/f-k-those-white-b-es-their-money-woman-savagely-beaten-for-the-color-of-her-skin-in-dem-stronghold-nyc/?utm_source=Bytesignal-2020&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:3412&utm_campaign=2020%2011-28
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 02:45:34 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Per DeBlasio rules, the perps may not even face jail time. 888mouth

Online libertybele

Civil unrest continues to escalate; thank you DEMS!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Well, I went to the original New York Post report on this incident. and it says:

The incident touched off when one of their friends tried to go back into the bar for a forgotten credit card after their party had left, according to court papers.

A bouncer pushed the woman, and they got into a verbal spat when Stuart told him to lay off, the husband claimed.

“All of a sudden, 10 to 15 people jumped us,” said Stuart [husband of one of the Garcia victim], claiming bouncers were among the attackers.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/26/hoods-attacked-actress-jennifer-agostini-friends-leaving-midtown-bar-suit/

So if I'm reading this right, someone in the victims' group got into an altercation with the bouncer and this may have started the brawl in which these women were injured.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 03:14:00 pm by Applewood »

Offline skeeter

It's also a shame the writers have to apologize for reporting the story.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yeah, I noticed that too.  🤬
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
NYC isn't a part of America,and the people that live there can kill and eat each other if they want,and I just don't care.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

Well,everybody that reads the story knows where they work,and they don't want to get beaten up by a mob as they leave work.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis