Author Topic: Giuliani privately negotiated high-priced business deals with Ukrainians as he sought Biden dirt  (Read 3260 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Point of clarification, my friend.  Did you mean NT's .... ?

Thanks.

@Right_in_Virginia

Anti-Trumpers/Never Trumpers. Same critters,different fur.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

@Right_in_Virginia

I was confused to but I left his original quote alone because it made a hell of a lot of sense to me.  @sneakypete I think the nomenclature that most go by here is:

AT=Always Trump
NT=Never Trump

Regards
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Right_in_Virginia

Nice try, but no save.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:silly:

Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on Today at 10:44:37 PM

Point of clarification, my friend.  Did you mean NT's .... ?  Thanks.

@Right_in_Virginia

You can stop laughing now @Chosen Daughter --- unless looking silly is your preferred state.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 04:21:28 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

Well, let me leave it at this:
Every SOB that has ever screwed me was lacking honor, integrity, and basic honesty.

I will leave it to others to work out that math.  :shrug:

Agreed, and unfortunately the world is full of those kind of people.  In fact finding someone these days with honor, integrity and basic honesty is very hard to come by.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 04:22:21 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

You can stop laughing now @Chosen Daughter --- unless looking silly is your preferred state.

I won't stop laughing.  It was perfect.  Perfect response.  Read the transcript.  Perfect.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I was confused to but I left his original quote alone because it made a hell of a lot of sense to me.  @sneakypete I think the nomenclature that most go by here is:

AT=Always Trump
NT=Never Trump

Regards

@corbe

Ok,thanks for clearing that up. I will try to remember it. I always thought the AT's were "Anti-Trumper RINO's",and the NT's were "Dim Never Trumpers". The AT loons being the most despicable,or course.   
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 05:06:59 am by sneakypete »

Online corbe

I've gotten use to the NT Label here, @sneakypete even though it has been all twisted around from it's beginnings in the spring of '15 when a majority of Republicans thought the idea repulsive, a NY Liberal?   Fortunately the GOP saved us from ourselves and decided that anything is better than that damn Conservative Cruz, so here we are:

Stuck in the Middle with you - Stealers Wheel

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I won't stop laughing.  It was perfect.  Perfect response.   Perfect.

Maybe in a world where the sky is green and lollypops grow wild, but here on the planet Earth you misunderstood the response.  So to keep laughing once the post has been explained just makes you look so silly.  So. so silly.

But then again, it may be the shoe fits   :shrug:

Online corbe

It certainly seems like everyone's jumping on you lately @Chosen Daughter what's up with that   :shrug:
   Are you truth~tellin again?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I've gotten use to the NT Label here, @sneakypete even though it has been all twisted around from it's beginnings in the spring of '15 when a majority of Republicans thought the idea repulsive, a NY Liberal?   
@corbe
It's like the term RINO or conservative.  It's really just a nebulous "Them."  I'm glad they've given me so many terms to voice my opposition.

Offline Chosen Daughter

It certainly seems like everyone's jumping on you lately @Chosen Daughter what's up with that   :shrug:
   Are you truth~tellin again?

I think so.  What was funny is that AT always means Always Trump, and it was entertaining to see @Right_in_Virginia immediately worried that her AT friend had abandoned her.  That's funny and it was quite entertaining.  Perfect topping on a Seahawks winning night.

There is no truth it appears in politics.  Its all a big clown show.  We talk about the Biden's stealing billions of U.S. aid to Ukraine.  I say they should go to prison.  @sneakypete makes an excuse for them being that everyone steals U.S. money and we can't jail them all.  Trump was the clean the swamp guy and he is the swamp.  Rudy is the swamlp.  Cohen was the swamp, on and on and on.

We can't do anything to Trump because after all Obama did worse?  We had Benghazi and Fast and Furious.  Countless other corruptions and we just saved them so that we could give Trump an excuse for being bad.  Why didn't Republicans do anything about any of it?  Why did Trump honor Hillary at Inauguration instead of prosecuting her?  Going on 4 years and the emails might still be there to roll out if needed even though Trump said she had suffered enough.

You know what Trump needs right now?  A big hug from Hillary like the one he gave her upon being elected.  He needs her to say its OK Donald you have suffered enough.

Government in the Russian pocket.  Tucker Carlson Trump advisor on Russia.

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson-defends-putin-backs-russia-over-ukraine-twice-one-weekthis-time-fox-news-host-1475184
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 03:36:54 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   I've gotten use to the NT Label here, @sneakypete even though it has been all twisted around from it's beginnings in the spring of '15 when a majority of Republicans thought the idea repulsive, a NY Liberal?   Fortunately the GOP saved us from ourselves and decided that anything is better than that damn Conservative Cruz, so here we are:

@corbe   

Cruz has always sounded good,but there was just something about him that creeps me out and makes me mistrust him. Could be the chemo-brain and just not being able to remember what it was,though.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think so.  What was funny is that AT always means Always Trump,

Maybe on the planet you live on,but not for the rest of us.

and it was entertaining to see @Right_in_Virginia immediately worried that her AT friend had abandoned her.  That's funny and it was quite entertaining.  Perfect topping on a Seahawks winning night.

Your viscous bitch inner-core is showing.

There is no truth it appears in politics.

Since there is no truth in you,it's not surprising you see it that way.

Its all a big clown show.  We talk about the Biden's stealing billions of U.S. aid to Ukraine.  I say they should go to prison.  @sneakypete makes an excuse for them being that everyone steals U.S. money and we can't jail them all. 

Hay-Zeus is gonna git ya if you keep lying like that. Might even take your "Bias Badge" away. You tried to cloud it,but what you did was claim I made excuses for the Biden's because at heart,you don't have an honest bone in your body.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Maybe on the planet you live on,but not for the rest of us.

Your viscous bitch inner-core is showing.

Yeah well I already knew that you didn't mean Always Trump, but I had fun with it. 

Since there is no truth in you,it's not surprising you see it that way.

Hay-Zeus is gonna git ya if you keep lying like that. Might even take your "Bias Badge" away. You tried to cloud it,but what you did was claim I made excuses for the Biden's because at heart,you don't have an honest bone in your body.

But you literally did make an excuse why the Republicans shouldn't prosecute the Biden's for stealing billions with a big B.  Here it is:

Re: Lindsey Graham Launches Senate Probe into Bidens’ Burisma Actions
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 11:00:06 PM »

Quote from: Chosen Daughter on December 02, 2019, 10:50:26 PM
As they should if Biden's stole U.S. Aid they should head straight to Federal Prison.

@Chosen Daughter

THERE is something we can agree on,but sadly,I suspect if we started locking up ever politician that skimmed public money for their own bank accounts,there wouldn't be more than a couple of dozen left to write and pass bills that are needed. It's been going on for so long now it seems to be accepted as "business as usual"

How much was Obomber worth when he entered the WH,17 dollars and change? The guy drove an economy car and had house payments. After 8 years in public office,he is said to now be worth more than 30 MILLION. You would have to be delusional to seriously think he earned it from investments.[/color]

-End

So you think that its important to bring it up during impeachment but not important enough to prosecute.  I...…..just don't get that!  Billions.  And that is why I gonged you.  Because that is just so lame.  You could only hope that there are some bones in a Democratic graveyard to dig up just in case Trump is a bad boy, and needs an excuse.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 03:39:32 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But you literally did make an excuse why the Republicans shouldn't prosecute the Biden's for stealing billions with a big B.  Here it is:

Re: Lindsey Graham Launches Senate Probe into Bidens’ Burisma Actions
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 11:00:06 PM »

Quote from: Chosen Daughter on December 02, 2019, 10:50:26 PM
As they should if Biden's stole U.S. Aid they should head straight to Federal Prison.

@Chosen Daughter

THERE is something we can agree on,but sadly,I suspect if we started locking up ever politician that skimmed public money for their own bank accounts,there wouldn't be more than a couple of dozen left to write and pass bills that are needed. It's been going on for so long now it seems to be accepted as "business as usual"

Only in your fevered imagination was I making any sort of excuse for it. I was making an OBSERVATION of truth

Offline Chosen Daughter

Only in your fevered imagination was I making any sort of excuse for it. I was making an OBSERVATION of truth

If that's your truth then its easy to see why you love Trump.  In my truth world, the Constitutionalist one people don't steal from the taxpayers and get away with it.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 04:21:57 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If that's your truth then its easy to see why you love Trump.

@Chosen Daughter

I don't loveTrump,you dingbat. I support him for President because he isn't one of the usual RINO suspects,and because so far he has been the most conservative and successful president of my lifetime.   

In my truth world, the Constitutionalist one people don't steal from the taxpayers and get away with it.

What color is the sky in your fantasy world? Do pigs fly there,and what the HELL does that have to do with Trump,who not only hasn't stolen a nickel as president,but doesn't even take a salary?

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

I don't loveTrump,you dingbat. I support him for President because he isn't one of the usual RINO suspects,and because so far he has been the most conservative and successful president of my lifetime.   

What color is the sky in your fantasy world? Do pigs fly there,and what the HELL does that have to do with Trump,who not only hasn't stolen a nickel as president,but doesn't even take a salary?

@sneakypete

You don't realize the enormity of what you said.  You said we can't prosecute people who steal from the government.  If what is being reported is true we are talking about billions with a big B.  So what is it just a political story if we can't expect to prosecute for it?

That would absolutely make the impeachment crystal clear because what is the reason to investigate if it isn't to prosecute?  The only answer can be dirt for the campaign.  End of story.   So if the purpose was to investigate corruption there should be indictments forthcoming.

I still just cannot believe that you said that.  It appears it is all political games in which the taxpayers are unwilling players.  They don't even realize the enormity of corruption in government if it is as you say.  If it is that there would only be a few left.  And if that is reality as you say then its a sad reality for the American people.  Sad, very sad.  Which would bring us to the truth that Trump is only chosen to expose how horrible and broken our government is.  Him included.

Its a bad act, a very bad act.

And we will see if Trump didn't steal.  He has had his entire family in the business.  We have no idea what he is doing.  He fires everyone that doesn't go along 100%.  I think we will find out what has happened behind the wall of the White House.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 03:23:49 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

You don't realize the enormity of what you said.  You said we can't prosecute people who steal from the government.

The FACT that I did NOT say that probably has a lot to do with why I don't realize the enormity of it.  Just because you hear voices in your head,that does NOT mean any of them are mine.

If what is being reported is true we are talking about billions with a big B.

Yeah,if you can't trust Schiff and Pelosi to tell them truth,who CAN you trust,right?

BTW,THEY were the ones stealing Billions,and Trump cut them off by doing stuff like asking about Hunter Biden's Ukrainian contracts and Pelosi's husbands contacts with the Chinese as their US lawyer.

So what is it just a political story if we can't expect to prosecute for it?

You can't prosecute brain farts,you dingbat!

That would absolutely make the impeachment crystal clear because what is the reason to investigate if it isn't to prosecute?

Are you REALLY THAT FREAKING STUPID?  How about YOU just tell us WHY the Dims want to make it seem like Trump is the one that is the traitor with a Presidential Election coming up? Enquiring minds,and all dat.

The only answer can be dirt for the campaign.  End of story.

Do even YOU understand what you write?

So if the purpose was to investigate corruption there should be indictments forthcoming.

Right. If your pals,Pelosi,Schiff,Nadler,Slow Joe,Bubbette!,etc,etc,etc want to prosecute him for corruption so he MUST be corrupt,right?

And we will see if Trump didn't steal.  He has had his entire family in the business.

Ahhh,your "class envy evil bitch True Self" is showing!

We have no idea what he is doing.

Primarily because you have no idea about anything real. You live in a deep and dark conspiracy world where he MUST be evil because he was born into wealth.

BTW,did you know he cheated on Ivanka?

He fires everyone that doesn't go along 100%.

Yeah,what President would want a staff and political appointees who do what he says? The arrogance of some people,right?

I think we will find out what has happened behind the wall of the White House.

No doubt the bodies of Judge Carter,Amelia Airhardt ,and Bubbles the cross-eyed clown. Trump killed them all,you know. </S>

Offline Chosen Daughter

The FACT that I did NOT say that probably has a lot to do with why I don't realize the enormity of it.  Just because you hear voices in your head,that does NOT mean any of them are mine.

Yeah,if you can't trust Schiff and Pelosi to tell them truth,who CAN you trust,right?

BTW,THEY were the ones stealing Billions,and Trump cut them off by doing stuff like asking about Hunter Biden's Ukrainian contracts and Pelosi's husbands contacts with the Chinese as their US lawyer.

You can't prosecute brain farts,you dingbat!

Are you REALLY THAT FREAKING STUPID?  How about YOU just tell us WHY the Dims want to make it seem like Trump is the one that is the traitor with a Presidential Election coming up? Enquiring minds,and all dat.

Do even YOU understand what you write?

Right. If your pals,Pelosi,Schiff,Nadler,Slow Joe,Bubbette!,etc,etc,etc want to prosecute him for corruption so he MUST be corrupt,right?

Ahhh,your "class envy evil bitch True Self" is showing!

Primarily because you have no idea about anything real. You live in a deep and dark conspiracy world where he MUST be evil because he was born into wealth.

BTW,did you know he cheated on Ivanka?

Yeah,what President would want a staff and political appointees who do what he says? The arrogance of some people,right?

No doubt the bodies of Judge Carter,Amelia Airhardt ,and Bubbles the cross-eyed clown. Trump killed them all,you know. </S>

@Chosen Daughter

How much was Obomber worth when he entered the WH,17 dollars and change? The guy drove an economy car and had house payments. After 8 years in public office,he is said to now be worth more than 30 MILLION. You would have to be delusional to seriously think he earned it from investments.[/color]

-End

I   am   going  to   slow   it   down,  so    you    can   get  it.   I   was   talking   about   prosecuting   Biden   for  stealing   billions.  If  he  stole   that   money   why  wouldn't   we?   Or   is   it   really  only  about  campaign  politics?

« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 01:17:17 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Chosen Daughter

I   am   going  to   slow   it   down,  so    you    can   get  it.   I   was   talking   about   prosecuting   Biden   for  stealing   billions.  If  he  stole   that   money   why  wouldn't   we? 

@Chosen Daughter

We CAN'T sue him for stealing money from another country.  It wasn't OUR money he stole,so we have no grounds to charge him.  We could probably bring him up on corruption charges or charges something like "misuse of office" or something similar,though. Or could,if there was the political will to do so.

Of course the Dims wouldn't allow it anymore than they would let us impeach Bubba when we had him dead to rights. Other than starting a violent revolution,I honestly can't think of anything we can do about that other than vote the bastards out of power.

Then again,I am not a lawyer and don't even play one on teebee. There may very well be a method/charge I don't know anything about that can be used.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

We CAN'T sue him for stealing money from another country.  It wasn't OUR money he stole,so we have no grounds to charge him.  We could probably bring him up on corruption charges or charges something like "misuse of office" or something similar,though. Or could,if there was the political will to do so.

Of course the Dims wouldn't allow it anymore than they would let us impeach Bubba when we had him dead to rights. Other than starting a violent revolution,I honestly can't think of anything we can do about that other than vote the bastards out of power.

Then again,I am not a lawyer and don't even play one on teebee. There may very well be a method/charge I don't know anything about that can be used.

Somebody said that Biden was stealing US Aid to Ukraine.  Anyway if there is no way to prosecute the Biden's Joe or Hunter then what was the purpose of Rudy telling Ukraine to investigate?