Author Topic: Conway says Bloomberg was a 'great' mayor but won’t win over Democrats who despise billionaires  (Read 272 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Conway says Bloomberg was a 'great' mayor but won’t win over Democrats who despise billionaires

Madison Dibble 3 hrs ago

Kellyanne Conway had some surprisingly nice words for Michael Bloomberg following his presidential announcement but said Democrats wouldn’t be as kind.

Conway, 52, revealed that she lived in New York City while Bloomberg was mayor and thought he was a “great mayor.” During an interview on Sunday's Face the Nation, Conway suggested Bloomberg would be better off running for mayor again than running for president as a Democrat.

“Michael Bloomberg was a great mayor of New York City. I lived there under Rudy Giuliani and Michael Bloomberg. All four of my kids were born in New York when Michael Bloomberg was mayor. I wish he would be mayor of New York City again,” Conway said.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/conway-says-bloomberg-was-a-great-mayor-but-wont-win-over-democrats-who-despise-billionaires/ar-BBXfRaT

Little Michael he sure is a good Democratic egg isn't he?

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Conway says Bloomberg was a 'great' mayor but won’t win over Democrats who despise billionaires

Madison Dibble 3 hrs ago

Kellyanne Conway had some surprisingly nice words for Michael Bloomberg following his presidential announcement but said Democrats wouldn’t be as kind.

Conway, 52, revealed that she lived in New York City while Bloomberg was mayor and thought he was a “great mayor.” During an interview on Sunday's Face the Nation, Conway suggested Bloomberg would be better off running for mayor again than running for president as a Democrat.

“Michael Bloomberg was a great mayor of New York City. I lived there under Rudy Giuliani and Michael Bloomberg. All four of my kids were born in New York when Michael Bloomberg was mayor. I wish he would be mayor of New York City again,” Conway said.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/conway-says-bloomberg-was-a-great-mayor-but-wont-win-over-democrats-who-despise-billionaires/ar-BBXfRaT

Little Michael he sure is a good Democratic egg isn't he?

I find it interesting that Conway praises both Bloomberg and Giuliani.  Seems like NYers stick together, regardless of the flaws.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I find it interesting that Conway praises both Bloomberg and Giuliani.  Seems like NYers stick together, regardless of the flaws.

That's what I thought.  And even though Trump called him little Michael they are friends.  What is the most interesting is that its authentic praise of Bloomberg.  I am not from New York but the news has never been absent of Bloomberg's leftist policies.

Bloomberg on the issues:

https://www.ontheissues.org/Mike_Bloomberg.htm

Bloomberg top ten gun controls:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/09/michael-bloomberg-gun-control/

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 09:35:19 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I think Bloomberg also brought in the "Big Gulp" law, I guess, banning the sale of those large sodas.... I saw a few pointers on him. Oh well.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In her defense,she was calling Bloomberg a "great mayor" in comparison to the previous idiots. You could pretty much pick some homeless wanderer and make him mayor of NYC,and he wouldn't be worse than what they are used to.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LottieDah

Bloomberg was all for "term limits" until decided he wanted a third term as NYC Mayor.  He bent the rules so he could have his way.  That is just one of my many reasons for not supporting his decision to run for President.