Author Topic: Kamala Harris acknowledges Democrats only care about African-Americans around election time  (Read 250 times)

Online corbe

Kamala Harris acknowledges Democrats only care about African-Americans around election time

Published 11 hours ago on November 24, 2019   

By Lorie Wimble
ï‚™   

It was a short part of an exceedingly long debate that very few people watched. But it was arguably the most honest thing any of the Democratic candidates for president said last week. In fact, it’s probably the most honest thing a Democratic candidate has ever said about the coveted “black vote.”

Senator Kamala Harris was responding to a question about her attacks on Pete Buttigieg, whose campaign used a stock image of a woman and children from Kenya to promote his commitment to African-American voters. She noted that Buttigieg had apologized and wanted to move onto the bigger picture. That’s when she went after her fellow Democrats for taking the black vote for granted.

“They show up when it’s close to election time,” Harris said. “They show up in a black church and want to get the vote, but just haven’t been there before.”

<..snip..>

https://noqreport.com/2019/11/24/kamala-harris-acknowledges-democrats-care-african-americans-around-election-time/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It is an interesting sub-plot; her ongoing battle with Tulsi.

Arguably the two best looking, yooungest females in the lot.

I like Tulsi, for her spunk taking on the rest. I might change my registration to  democrat in order to vote for her in the California primary, since  Trump is a certain GOP winner.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline bilo

It is an interesting sub-plot; her ongoing battle with Tulsi.

Arguably the two best looking, yooungest females in the lot.

I like Tulsi, for her spunk taking on the rest. I might change my registration to  democrat in order to vote for her in the California primary, since  Trump is a certain GOP winner.

I will probably vote in the primary for the most radical Rat who is near the top. The goal being to make it that much easier for the "deplorables" to re-elect Trump.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home