Author Topic: Steve Bannon: Schiff did Trump a great service with impeachment hearings 28,721 views•Nov 24, 2019  (Read 183 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Steve Bannon: Schiff did Trump a great service with impeachment hearings
28,721 views•Nov 24, 2019

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon weighs in on impeachment, Michael Bloomberg and the 2020 race.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Interesting interview/video.  Thanks for posting.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline bilo

Thanks for posting, a really good interview.

Bannon made a bunch of good points. I especially agree with his view that the 31 Rats who ran on getting things done are going to have trouble as Trump and his allies point out the Rats failure to get anything done on trade (jobs), healthcare, immigration or reforming govt.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home