Author Topic: Giuliani: If Joe Biden Not Prosecuted, Nobody in America Should Ever Be Prosecuted for Bribery  (Read 314 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani: If Joe Biden Not Prosecuted, Nobody in America Should Ever Be Prosecuted for Bribery

Jeff Poor 23 Nov 2019

Saturday, during an appearance on Fox News, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who is now serving as legal counsel for President Donald Trump, gave a wide-ranging interview about the current saga involving the Trump administration and Ukraine, which has led to impeachment proceedings for Trump in the House.

Giuliani cited comments Biden had made at a Council on Foreign Relations event boasting how he strongarmed the Ukrainian government to fire a prosecutor while he was vice president.

“Here is what Joe Biden says he did. He offered him a $1 billion loan guarantee, he threatened him with a $1 billion loan guarantee, and in return for that, so that’s part one of bribery,” Giuliani said. “Part two is, he got the president of the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor.”

Later, Giuliani claimed Biden’s statement of being unaware of his son’s business dealings was false. He also argued for the elder Biden to be prosecuted for the crime of bribery.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/11/23/giuliani-if-joe-biden-not-prosecuted-nobody-in-america-should-ever-be-prosecuted-for-bribery/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
When asked to boil this scandal in the most simple terms possible.  My take?

Trump rightfully (through questionable ethics) tried to bust an unprecedented international bribery scandal by a sitting US VPOTUS.

In terms of scale, Trump's crime is a traffic ticket versus Biden's felony.  Why Biden is not rotting in a jail cell the rest of his miserable life, is a true testament of the left's ability to protect their own slime.  (add Obama and Clinton to that All Star list.)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good observations, Catfish.

Could Biden be the one who "puts the brakes" on this entire impeachment business, to save his own skin?

I wouldn't be surprised if he has operatives lobbying for his cause to the foamin'-at-the-mouth democrat-communists right now.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani Claims To Have Decades Of Evidence Relating To ‘Biden Family’ Corruption In Latest Tweet
https://www.dailywire.com/news/giuliani-claims-to-have-decades-of-evidence-relating-to-biden-family-corruption-in-latest-tweet
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

Until said evidence is presented, I think it's safe to assume Rudy is full of crap.  The Trump justice dept would pounce on the Bidens if there were anything to the rumors.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Until said evidence is presented, I think it's safe to assume Rudy is full of crap.  The Trump justice dept would pounce on the Bidens if there were anything to the rumors.

When he says decades did he mean he has been holding onto information just to roll it our at the most opportune time?  From what I see Rudy is blackmailing now.  He is saying if he disappears it will be released.  If he has something he should release it.  This is a big Mafia reality show.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

When asked to boil this scandal in the most simple terms possible.  My take?

Trump rightfully (through questionable ethics) tried to bust an unprecedented international bribery scandal by a sitting US VPOTUS.

In terms of scale, Trump's crime is a traffic ticket versus Biden's felony.  Why Biden is not rotting in a jail cell the rest of his miserable life, is a true testament of the left's ability to protect their own slime.  (add Obama and Clinton to that All Star list.)

More like the massive corruption on the left that isn't just limited to our government; it goes far beyond our borders.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
More like the massive corruption on the left that isn't just limited to our government; it goes far beyond our borders.

My guess is massive corruption period.   

https://www.newsweek.com/giuliani-mysterious-ties-russia-former-soviet-union-decades-1215349

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/04/21/giuliani_nothing_wrong_with_taking_information_from_the_russians.html

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-lawyer-rudy-giuliani-headlines-pro-russian-conference-in-armenia

uhuh, right.  Is this appropriate?  Trump using Rudy to pursue investigations into the Biden's in Ukraine while he is also involved in Russian economics?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 04:10:59 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

I've thought from the very beginning when Trump selected Giuliani to be his lawyer that he was going to be a liability.  Reports are coming in that the House Intelligence Committee now has audio and video tapes of Giuliani and Trump from his associate that they subpoenaed.

We will soon find out how damning they are, and if indeed they exist.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-intelligence-committee-possession-video-audio-recordings-giuliani/story?id=67276448

« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 03:47:14 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline MajorClay

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien