Author Topic: Former US Attorney, Senate Judiciary Committee Member and Co-FISA Law Writer  (Read 362 times)

Offline mrclose

I know that a lot of folks have seen, (or heard) the 'spin' that the media is putting on the "small alterations" by the "low level agent" to the FISA warrants and I wonder ... How many watched the Sean Hannity Show yesterday (which was mercifully hosted by Jason Chaffetz)?

I cut this four minute+ segment from the hour long episode.

This person helped in the creation of the FISA Laws so who are you going to believe ... him or the MSM?
:thinking:

Former US Attorney and past member of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Tolman who also helped write the FISA laws explains why the claim that the 'small' FISA alterations were really a Big deal as opposed to the spin that the media is pushing!
(Media: Small changes, doesn't mean anything, not a Big deal)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzpctgyDKbw&feature=youtu.be#
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Thanks @mrclose! It's a huge deal!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@Victoria33  assures us, this is not a big deal.

@Bigun @mrclose

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33  assures us, this is not a big deal.
@truth_seeker

I did not say it - the Inspector General did in his report.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@truth_seeker

The report has not been issued, or acted upon yet. So the eventual impacts remain to be seen.

Abuse of the FISA process is a very big deal. It was abuse (including entrapment) for purely partisan purposes.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mrclose

@truth_seeker

@Victoria33
@truth_seeker
@Bigun

No, he did no such thing!

CNN adds that some of the witnesses interviewed expect the IG’s report will “find mistakes in the FBI’s handling of the FISA process, but that those mistakes do not undermine the premise for the FBI’s investigation.” The network describes that premise as the conclusion “that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.”

Only those who are involved in Principal Review have seen the report, and they only get to see the section that pertains to them, only in a SCIF, and only after signing a non-disclosure agreement.

Leakers would be instantly identifiable and subject to criminal penalties.

Moreover, since when does anyone with a brain believe CNN?
~ Self

Offline mrclose

@Victoria33
@truth_seeker
@Bigun

One more thing ...

IG Horowitz can only investigate employees still at the DOJ or Bureau.

They ran Comey, McCabe, Sztrok, etc, off long before. So the IG can't interview them.

But Barr, and much more importantly, John Durham can.

A month ago Durham announced an interview with John Brennan and Brennan went public and basically said "Obama made us do it".

This isn't over by a looooong shot.

Nothing at all from Durham's investigation has leaked.
~ Self

Offline Victoria33

The Inspector General wrote it.  End of discussion for me.

Offline mrclose

Give us a link!

No, not a link to where someone said it on CNN or CBS or ....

We would need a link to where the IG actually wrote or said it!
~ Self

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Victoria33
@truth_seeker
@Bigun

One more thing ...

IG Horowitz can only investigate employees still at the DOJ or Bureau.

They ran Comey, McCabe, Sztrok, etc, off long before. So the IG can't interview them.

But Barr, and much more importantly, John Durham can.

A month ago Durham announced an interview with John Brennan and Brennan went public and basically said "Obama made us do it".

This isn't over by a looooong shot.

Nothing at all from Durham's investigation has leaked.

Thank you @mrclose! All very true.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."

--John Adams

« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 10:11:05 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Not for me it isn't.  I need to see what's in it, before I declare I know what I'm talking about.  At present, it's only a matter for wild-eyed speculation backing up what people already think, absent any facts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mrclose

Thank you @mrclose! All very true.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."

--John Adams

@Bigun

I have never understood how folks who have seen all of the 'proven' evidence of corruption by the Obama administration and the Biden family can still deny it all but then curse and condemn Trump when after three years, including a 35 to 45 million dollar investigation has found Nothing!

And yet .. Trump and his family is corrupt but Biden did nothing wrong!
Even when it's in a video Confession!

If needed, I could list numerous illegalities that Obama committed and yet the GOP never went after him!

Obama, Biden, Clinton(s), Val Jar, Lois Lerner, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch ... you name em, not one of them could stand up under a true investigation!

And yet ... Trump went through an investigation by 15 Democrat head-hunters and one sick SOB, (Andrew Weissmann) with nary a scratch!

You would think that even the most radical Trump haters could see were 'their rulers' were as bad or much, much worse than what they 'think' Trump is!

I don't have much hope that anyone will be brought to true justice on what has been done to Trump or on the massive corruption by the O admin ... I wish I were wrong.

A President is a President for 8 years at most.
The swamp is forever!   

OOPS, Sorry for the rant.😮😮

« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 10:44:45 pm by mrclose »
~ Self

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

I have never understood how folks who have seen all of the 'proven' evidence of corruption by the Obama administration and the Biden family can still deny it all but then curse and condemn Trump when after three years, including a 35 to 45 million dollar investigation has found Nothing!

And yet .. Trump and his family is corrupt but Biden did nothing wrong!
Even when it's in a video Confession!

If needed, I could list numerous illegalities that Obama committed and yet the GOP never went after him!

Obama, Biden, Clinton(s), Val Jar, Lois Lerner, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch ... you name em, not one of them could stand up under a true investigation!

And yet ... Trump went through an investigation by 15 Democrat head-hunters and one sick SOB, (Andrew Weissmann) with nary a scratch!

You would think that even the most radical Trump haters could see were 'their rulers' were as bad or much, much worse than what they 'think' Trump is!

I don't have much hope that anyone will be brought to true justice on what has been done to Trump or on the massive corruption by the O admin ... I wish I were wrong.

A President is a President for 8 years at most.
The swamp is forever!   

OOPS, Sorry for the rant.😮😮

No problem about the rant @mrclose I feel much as you do about all this and I have yet to actually vote for the president.  I will correct that soon.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No problem about the rant @mrclose I feel much as you do about all this and I have yet to actually vote for the president.  I will correct that soon.

We voted for him.  AZ was in play.  Would have been different had I still lived in TX (I left TX in 1980).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: