Author Topic: Biden says Sally Yates could be his vice presidential pick  (Read 511 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden says Sally Yates could be his vice presidential pick
« on: November 23, 2019, 01:04:32 am »
Biden says Sally Yates could be his vice presidential pick
by Joseph Simonson
 | November 22, 2019 07:53 PM

WINTERSET, Iowa — Former Vice President Joe Biden floated the possibility of four different women he may pick as his running mate should he win the 2020 Democratic nomination for president.

Biden was asked by a participant Friday evening at a town hall in Winterset, Iowa, whom he would choose as his vice president and responded by saying he would make his administration resemble the country in terms of its racial and gender composition.

He then proceeded to name a number of potential choices for vice president, including former Democratic gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams of Georgia, New Hampshire Sens. Jeanne Shaheen and Maggie Hassan, and even President Trump's former acting Attorney General Sally Yates.

Biden said none of the choices were definitive and cautioned the press from making any assumptions about his answer.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-says-sally-yates-could-be-his-vice-presidential-pick
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Biden says Sally Yates could be his vice presidential pick
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 03:39:13 am »
Great idea, Joe!  Just pick away at that scab... :yowsa:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 12:31:35 pm »
I thought Abrams was the top pick. But it is a tough decision and Joe is still struggling to get his arms around it...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 06:18:52 pm »
Biden will NOT be the nominee.  ZERO percent chance Mr Senile will be picked by the liberal nutcase voters, which are an ever increasing segment of the Democommie Party.

Abrams is a loser, and has a loser mindset.  If they pick her, she does not help the ticket. And the mention of Sally Yates, a no name bureaucrat, get real.  And the other two are virtual unknowns too!  No, he needs someone with noted recognition, and someone that represents the fringe, so Biden calls on Warren, and perhaps Clinton.

Imagine Clinton getting the nod, and some months after the election, what could happen to Biden....hmmm.

I hope it is Warren, but she is such a nutcase, I just do not see her getting there.  And then Biden, he is without doubt a blatant crook.

I still think Clinton comes to the rescue, perhaps at the convention. And they are just dumb enough to select Michelle Obama.  And then there is Oprah.  She runs she could easily win the nomination.  The fact noted by Wikipedia, assuming it is still there, that she was a crack whore for two different guys, may hurt her, and it might help.  Those with a serious drug past have to be a large demographic.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 06:31:50 pm »
Biden will NOT be the nominee.  ZERO percent chance Mr Senile will be picked by the liberal nutcase voters, which are an ever increasing segment of the Democommie Party.

Abrams is a loser, and has a loser mindset.  If they pick her, she does not help the ticket. And the mention of Sally Yates, a no name bureaucrat, get real.  And the other two are virtual unknowns too!  No, he needs someone with noted recognition, and someone that represents the fringe, so Biden calls on Warren, and perhaps Clinton.

Imagine Clinton getting the nod, and some months after the election, what could happen to Biden....hmmm.

I hope it is Warren, but she is such a nutcase, I just do not see her getting there.  And then Biden, he is without doubt a blatant crook.

I still think Clinton comes to the rescue, perhaps at the convention. And they are just dumb enough to select Michelle Obama.  And then there is Oprah.  She runs she could easily win the nomination.  The fact noted by Wikipedia, assuming it is still there, that she was a crack whore for two different guys, may hurt her, and it might help.  Those with a serious drug past have to be a large demographic.

The Rats can always Feel the Bern.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2019, 08:13:28 pm »
I don't think enough of them are prepared to go full blown communist, but we are close to that happening.  The good news is that Bernie is ancient, and this is his last hurrah!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2019, 02:52:35 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2019, 02:54:33 am »
Will the creeper smell their hair before he makes his pick?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2019, 02:57:29 am »
Will the creeper smell their hair before he makes his pick?

Gotta try on the shoes before you can buy them, right?
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2019, 03:00:05 am »
Gotta try on the shoes before you can buy them, right?

True dat. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.