Author Topic: John Bolton Sends Cryptic Message On Twitter: ‘Stay Tuned’  (Read 191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Justin Caruso
Contributor
November 22, 2019 9:13 AM ET

Former Trump administration official John Bolton sent his first tweet since leaving the White House on Friday morning, telling his followers to “stay tuned.”

“Glad to be back on Twitter after more than two months. For the backstory, stay tuned……..” Bolton said.

John Bolton
✔
@AmbJohnBolton

Glad to be back on Twitter after more than two months.  For the backstory, stay tuned........
7:00 AM - Nov 22, 2019

The former ambassador’s intentions have come under scrutiny as many speculate that he could reveal damaging information about the Ukraine scandal were he to testify in the ongoing impeachment inquiry in Congress.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/22/john-bolton-stay-tuned/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: John Bolton Sends Cryptic Message On Twitter: ‘Stay Tuned’
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 07:35:53 pm »
Trump probably won't be impeached but I am buying Bolton's book.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.