Author Topic: Dems plot next move as impeachment hearings fail to sway GOP, public  (Read 631 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Dems plot next move as impeachment hearings fail to sway GOP, public
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2019, 03:10:58 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Heard yesterday the impeachment committee won't take their days off until they get their report ready for the Judicial Committee and the Judicial Committee also won't take their days off so they can work on writing the articles of impeachment using the report from the impeachment committee.

And they say the American work ethic is gone.  So proud. :patriot:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2019, 03:35:16 pm »
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 03:36:17 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2019, 05:50:16 pm »
The writing of the Articles of Impeachment have been finished for some time.  They are only pretending they still have to draft them so the LIVs will believe this is all just a spontaneous response to something they only just now found out about.

It's rather nauseating.

They still have to go thru the motions at the Judiciary Committee and since there are only a limited number of days for Congress to be in session before the end of the year, I still think it would have to be just before Christmas for them to vote in full session on it at the earliest.
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2019, 05:57:47 pm »
They still have to go thru the motions at the Judiciary Committee and since there are only a limited number of days for Congress to be in session before the end of the year, I still think it would have to be just before Christmas for them to vote in full session on it at the earliest.

Yes, I agree the mechanics of the gesture are important to the timing. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: