Author Topic: Here Are The Highlights From The Fifth Debate: Billionaires, Cents, And Breaths of Fresh Air  (Read 204 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Matt M. Miller
Contributor
November 21, 2019 12:38 AM ET

Here is everything that you missed from the fifth Democratic debate, hosted by MSNBC/The Washington on Wednesday evening.

Check out the latest from the Daily Caller News Foundation’s video team and subscribe to our YouTube channel to be sure you never miss out on our content!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/21/fifth-democratic-2020-presidential-debate-highlights/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The fifth Democratic presidential primary debate scores 6.6 million viewers, the lowest so far

The Democratic presidential primary debate road show is losing its audience appeal.

The fifth meeting of the 2020 contenders for the Democratic nomination that aired on MSNBC was watched by 6.6 million TV viewers on Wednesday, according to Nielsen, the smallest audience yet for the monthly candidate faceoffs that began in June.

The number is double what MSNBC typically attracts in prime time but down from the 8.3 million who watched the candidates debate on CNN last month. .......

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2019-11-21/the-fifth-democratic-presidential-debate-scores-6-6-million-viewers-the-lowest-so-far
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.