Author Topic: CNN’s Reliable Gaslighting.  (Read 127 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
CNN’s Reliable Gaslighting.
« on: November 13, 2019, 03:59:24 pm »

For when you want your news coupled with a complete lack of self-awareness.

By David Krayden on November 1, 2019

eliable Sources, a CNN news show emblematic of the mainstream media’s charade of objectivity, has a recurring motif: telling us what to think while pretending to seek honest answers to persistent questions. The show’s host, Brian Stelter, uses this trope to vilify President Donald Trump, along with any competing media outlet that doesn’t toe the impeachment line.

During a particularly egregious display last month, Stelter enlisted CNN’s senior media reporter, Oliver Darcy, who bemoaned that many news outlets were qualifying accusations against former Vice President Joe Biden and his wayward son as “unsubstantiated,” instead of simply calling them conspiracy theories outright. Any fact or detail inconvenient to the narrative is instantly dismissed as fake news—an accusation CNN casts at the President each time he criticizes their reporting....

The mainstream media is playing a dangerous game in trying to redefine what “truth” is.

https://humanevents.com/2019/11/01/cnns-reliable-gaslighting/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien