Author Topic: Bernie Sanders: AOC will have key role in my White House if I'm elected in 2020  (Read 418 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., would be given a vital role in a Bernie Sanders administration and could even be tapped for a cabinet-level position, the 2020 presidential hopeful told ABC News on Sunday.

"Look, I have said this before, let me say it again -- and I don't want [Ocasio-Cortez] to hear this, because [her] head will explode," Sen. Sanders, I-VT., said during a joint interview alongside the freshman House member.

"I don't know of any person -- I've been in Congress for a few years, who in the course of less than one year -- she's been in office less than one year, who has had more of an impact on American politics as a freshman member of Congress than she has."

When asked about the possibility of Ocasio-Cortez joining his cabinet, Sander responded that she's deserving of an influential role if he wins in 2020.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bernie-sanders-ocasio-cortez-key-role-white-house
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Night Hides Not

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Clearly Bernie chose her for her various and sundry attributes.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I'm sure the girl can still make a mean Mimosa...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline thackney

you beat me, bartender...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I was undecided who I was going to vote for until he confirmed he would give her a key position in his administration......

NOT!

Thank God for AOC.  She will kill anyones ambitions with the idiocy that falls from her bartender pie hole.

Offline berdie

Well...if I had any intention of voting for Bernie  :silly: that would decide things for me.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bernie Sanders:
AOC will have key role in my White House if I'm elected in 2020

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
If Trump doesn't win, my first hope is Sanders, then Warren.  Give the anti-Trump crowd exactly what they deserve.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 02:16:13 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Of course she will. He will need someone so nutty he appears to be semi-rational by comparison.

He would probably have her travel with him everywhere,and once he got through speaking and the questions started,point at her and say "Her!"

Think Bubba and Goober Gore.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

And suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch ball.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.