Author Topic: Rand Paul Wants Whistleblower Outed. Libertarians Want the Old Rand Paul Back  (Read 1787 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

The MSM is afraid to utter the name.

"He who must not be named" ............. the Leakblower is Voldemort? And Dems and their MSM shills support Voldemort? ****drummer  :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well, what was he wrong about and what was he right about?

It's no on me to correct your lack of paying attention to all of this.  The transcript directly contradicts what the leaker Eric Ciaramella told Schiff and company behind closed doors.

Noe of these alleged insiders have heard the phone call directly. 

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"He who must not be named" ............. the Leakblower is Voldemort? And Dems and their MSM shills support Voldemort? ****drummer  :bolt:

:laughingdog:

Yes!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sorry.  You have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to explain it to you.

Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," he's practically invulnerable.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Well, they certainly support clamming up about a CIA mole in the White House.   That's insidious.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline OfTheCross

Sorry.  You have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to explain it to you.

You don't have to explain it to me. Just link me the source or article and I'll take it from there
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You don't have to explain it to me. Just link me the source or article and I'll take it from there

Sorry.  You have also exceeded the maximum number of attempts to post links to you.

Give up.  You can only demand links and feign misunderstanding so many times before people stop wasting their time. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

It doesn't matter who the guy was.

They're investigating the complaint and it's been pretty damn accurate, no?

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2019/09/politics/whistleblower-complaint-annotated/

It is impossible to gauge the accuracy when there has been zero evidence presented to support it.  None.  Zip.  Nada.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline OfTheCross

Sorry.  You have also exceeded the maximum number of attempts to post links to you.

Give up.  You can only demand links and feign misunderstanding so many times before people stop wasting their time.

I don't think you ever have, but ok. Carry on
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think you ever have, but ok. Carry on

So what?  You do realize I have to give a crap about what other Members have to put up with, right?  It's right there in my job description.  *****rollingeyes*****
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It is impossible to gauge the accuracy when there has been zero evidence presented to support it.  None.  Zip.  Nada.

"Evidence" is for losers.... 9999hair out0000
I will NOT comply.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Tell you what, please link to someone who has actually testified and was on the July 25 call.
The Republic is lost.

Offline OfTheCross

Offline OfTheCross

Tell you what, please link to someone who has actually testified and was on the July 25 call.

believe LTC. Vindman was on the call...

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-10-29/read-alexander-vindmans-opening-statement-on-trump-and-ukraine

Online Hoodat

was the whistleblower complaint accurate:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2019/10/politics/whistleblower-complaint-corroboration/

https://apnews.com/2305510b6e23498c9298ed597ddccbac

Again, it is impossible to gauge the accuracy when there has been zero evidence presented to support it.  None.  Zip.  Nada.

Here, let me make it easy for you.  Look at claim #1:

I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.

Can you provide any evidence at all that proves Trump used the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 election?  And don't just post links either.  Show me the exact passage from your links that show this to be true.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Perfect example of why all this whistle blower and leaked testimony can't be trusted.

Zeldin: "Your source is The New York Times?"
Taylor: "Yes."
Zeldin: "Do you have any other source?"
Taylor: "I have not talked to the president. I have no other information..."

That's one of the star witnesses for Adam Schiff (Taylor) admitting he had no first hand knowledge of what was said and relied on the NY Times for his statements.

This is why the transcript of the phone call is so important.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline OfTheCross

Again, it is impossible to gauge the accuracy when there has been zero evidence presented to support it.  None.  Zip.  Nada.

Here, let me make it easy for you.  Look at claim #1:

I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.

Can you provide any evidence at all that proves Trump used the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 election?  And don't just post links either.  Show me the exact passage from your links that show this to be true.

Okay...

I would qualify the POTUS using congressionally approved aid as a bargaining tool in order to get a foreign government to make a public declaration against and/or open an investigation into a prominent political opponent ahead of the upcoming election as interference.

That's certainly what appears to have happened.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

Okay...

I would qualify the POTUS using congressionally approved aid as a bargaining tool in order to get a foreign government to make a public declaration against and/or open an investigation into a prominent political opponent ahead of the upcoming election as interference.

I am not asking you what hypothetical action qualifies.  I am asking you to provide evidence as to what actually did happen.

That's certainly what appears to have happened.

What APPEARS to have happened?  Based on what, exactly?  Again, what evidence do you have?

Offline OfTheCross

I am not asking you what hypothetical action qualifies.  I am asking you to provide evidence as to what actually did happen.

What APPEARS to have happened?  Based on what, exactly?  Again, what evidence do you have?

Based on the testimonies, text messages, Donald Trump and the Acting Press Secretary.

If you need more evidence than that we'll just have to wait and see.

Online Hoodat

Based on the testimonies, text messages, Donald Trump and the Acting Press Secretary.

Again, show me a single piece of evidence that supports this testimony.  Something.  Anything.

If you need more evidence than that we'll just have to wait and see.

See, this is the difference between you and me.  I demand proof.  You do not.  With me, truth matters.  With you, truth holds no meaning.

Case in point, you continue to make the same claim with zero evidence to back it up.  When challenged, there remain three options available to you:

• Produce the evidence
  • Admit there is no evidence
  • Ignore it, and have everyone know that your claim has no basis in truth

To someone like myself, option 3 is least desirable.  Because as one who values truth, I do not wish for anyone to view me as a liar.  You however, seem quite comfortable in that role.

Offline OfTheCross

Again, show me a single piece of evidence that supports this testimony.  Something.  Anything.

See, this is the difference between you and me.  I demand proof.  You do not.  With me, truth matters.  With you, truth holds no meaning.

Case in point, you continue to make the same claim with zero evidence to back it up.  When challenged, there remain three options available to you:

• Produce the evidence
  • Admit there is no evidence
  • Ignore it, and have everyone know that your claim has no basis in truth

To someone like myself, option 3 is least desirable.  Because as one who values truth, I do not wish for anyone to view me as a liar.  You however, seem quite comfortable in that role.

What would be sufficient proof to you? The White House is not allowing those closest to the situation to testify.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline OfTheCross

Online Hoodat

What would be sufficient proof to you?

Anything that would show that the President of the United States used the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.

The White House is not allowing those closest to the situation to testify.

That's really beautiful and all.  But it does not in any way whatsoever prove or even remotely suggest that the President of the United States used the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.