Author Topic: Nunes determined to make Adam Schiff first witness called by GOP in impeachment hearing  (Read 176 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nunes determined to make Adam Schiff first witness called by GOP in impeachment hearing
November 5, 2019 | Tom Tillison

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said Monday night during an appearance on Fox News’ “Hannity,” that the GOP’s first witness in any impeachment proceeding will be Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

Host Sean Hannity asked his guest if Schiff will be subpoenaed, but the Republican noted that only Schiff can issue subpoenas.

“Darn, I forgot he’s judge, jury and executioner. I forgot,” Hannity replied.

But Nunes stressed that Democrats have already set a precedent here.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/11/05/nunes-determined-to-make-adam-schiff-first-witness-called-by-gop-in-impeachment-hearing-848554
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not sure how much good it is going to do since Schiff lies so often even he no longer knows when he is lying and when he is telling the truth. Judging by his eyes,he is ALWAYS lying. I bet if you hooked him up to a lie detector it would either print out "WTF?????" or explode.

Schjff is slime in a suit. I hesitate to even call him human. Most lawyers wouldn't even want to associate with him for money if they had a choice.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!