Author Topic: Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll sues Trump for defamation over denial of rape allegation  (Read 384 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Advice columnist E. Jean Carroll sues Trump for defamation over denial of rape allegation
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Longtime advice columnist E. Jean Carroll filed a lawsuit against President Trump Monday, accusing him of defamation over his response to her allegation that he raped her in a department store dressing room in the 1990s.

Carroll first came forward with the assault allegations in an excerpt from her book which was published by New York Magazine in June. Trump not only denied that it happened, he claimed he "never met this person in my life" and accused her of being motivated by "trying to sell a new book."

“No one, not even the President, is above the law,” Carroll said in a statement. “While I can no longer hold Donald Trump accountable for assaulting me more than twenty years ago, I can hold him accountable for lying about it and I fully intend to do so.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/advice-columnist-e-jean-carroll-sues-trump-for-defamation-over-denial-of-rape-allegation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 :banghead:

Good luck, honey.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Come on, Mr. President, counter-sue this nut job into the hinterlands!

Offline aligncare

...he claimed he "never met this person in my life" and accused her of being motivated by "trying to sell a new book."

Five months later and her book is still not selling. Time to juice it again.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 :yawn2:

Case :judge: dismissed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.