Author Topic: Trump Is Derailing The Elite’s Gravy Train  (Read 170 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trump Is Derailing The Elite’s Gravy Train
« on: November 04, 2019, 03:18:12 pm »
Trump Is Derailing The Elite’s Gravy Train

Like the garbage French elite of long ago, our American garbage elite of today has learned nothing and forgotten nothing. For four years, it has been focused entirely on deep sixing Donald Trump for his unforgivable crime of demanding that our ruling caste be held accountable for its legacy of failure. Instead of focusing on not being terrible at their job of running America’s institutions, our elitists have decided that the real problem is us Normals being angry about how they are terrible at their job of running America’s institutions. ...

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/11/04/trump-is-derailing-the-elites-gravy-train-n2555787

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump Is Derailing The Elite’s Gravy Train
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 03:19:03 pm »
THIS is what all the inside the beltway Trump hate is about.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump Is Derailing The Elite’s Gravy Train
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 05:10:19 pm »
FTA

[...]The elite has not learned its lesson. It has not admitted that it sucks and resolved to stop sucking.

Instead, it has doubled down. And if it gets power again, it will act to solve what it sees as the most urgent problem facing America – the fact that we the people have the ability to reject the elite’s utter incompetence and surpassing greed and elect someone with a mandate to burn down the whole rotten edifice.