Author Topic: 'Meet the Press' Asks What Voters Really Think of Impeachment. The Responses Don't Bode Well For Dem  (Read 290 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Meet the Press' Asks What Voters Really Think of Impeachment. The Responses Don't Bode Well For Dems.

Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Nov 04, 2019 7:30 AM

“Meet the Press” ventured outside the beltway to ask voters in early primary states what they thought about Democrats’ impeachment push—and the Left is not going to like what they had to say.

"We went out and tried to find some voters to talk about impeachment. We had to bring it up to them, here’s what they told us," host Chuck Todd said before playing the video.

"I think it's a waste of time," said Minnesota voter Jim Baird. "You have a bunch of kids fighting and not accomplishing what they are elected for."

Gary Chynoweth of New Hampshire pointed to the checks and balances within the government to take care of any issue.

"I think we have a system of checks and balances, and the way it should work is that the House and the Senate should do what is set out in the Constitution," he said.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/11/04/what-voters-said-about-impeachment-n2555833
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
New York Times reporter Helene Cooper questioned how representative it was of the American public.

They just don't get it, do they>  They live in a bubble and never stop to think that people in fly over country are more representative of real Americans than the tower dwellers of NYC
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I think we have a system of checks and balances, and the way it should work is that the House and the Senate should do what is set out in the Constitution," he said.

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen: again!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:amen:  :amen: and  :amen: again!

Yes,but what does he mean by that?   It's almost word-for-word what Pelosi says, justifying her actions by misquoting the Constitution.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yes,but what does he mean by that?   It's almost word-for-word what Pelosi says, justifying her actions by misquoting the Constitution.

Well, @Cyber Liberty I would HOPE he means what the Constitution actually does say and not what he wishes it said like Pelosi.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, @Cyber Liberty I would HOPE he means what the Constitution actually does say and not what he wishes it said like Pelosi.

I hope so, too.  Platitudes like that expressed can be taken more than one way.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: