Author Topic: Trump says he told Fox to get a new pollster amid network's 'lousy' polls on support for impeachment  (Read 249 times)

Offline corbe

Trump says he told Fox to get a new pollster amid network's 'lousy' polls on support for impeachment

by Madison Dibble

November 03, 2019 02:55 PM

President Trump called Fox News pollsters “lousy” and suggested the network find better people to run their presidential polling amid data showing nearly half of American voters support impeachment.

During a gaggle on Sunday, Trump was asked if he is confident that he will win reelection in 2020 despite the impeachment proceedings that are underway. He claimed that his internal polling was strong.

“I’m very confident,” Trump said. “Our poll numbers are great. We’re doing very well in the polls.”

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-says-he-told-fox-to-get-a-new-pollster-amid-networks-lousy-polls-on-support-for-impeachment
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 09:46:00 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.