Author Topic: McCarthy Has These Questions For Shifty Schiff About The Ukrainian Whistleblower  (Read 193 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

McCarthy Has These Questions For Shifty Schiff About The Ukrainian Whistleblower
Townhall, Nov 3, 2019, Beth Baumann

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) told Margaret Brennan, the host of "Face the Nation" on CBS, that the very first person he would want to question in the Democrats' bogus impeachment probe would be House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA).

"Well, the very first person I think we should bring is Adam Schiff and his staff. He is the only individual in America–" McCarthy said.

"For a public hearing?" a confused Brennan asked. "You want to question the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee?"    "Yes, I would, because he's the only person who knows who this whistleblower is. He refers to himself as a Ken Starr. Ken Starr testified," McCarthy said.

There are numerous questions McCarthy has for Schiff.

More:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/11/03/mccarthy-schiff-is-the-very-first-person-we-should-be-questioning-in-this-impeac-n2555801

« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 06:34:20 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

"The public deserves the facts, not something that's leaked," he said. "We're three weeks since the very first hearing inside there, the deposition. We still do not have the transcripts."

Kevin - since the meetings were closed door, there is no authentication concerning the completeness or accuracy of the transcripts.

So they are worthless.

Why not say that instead?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington