Author Topic: Scalise doesn't directly say whether it's OK for Trump to ask Ukraine to investigate political oppon  (Read 156 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scalise doesn't directly say whether it's OK for Trump to ask Ukraine to investigate political opponents
By Rachel Frazin - 11/03/19 10:26 AM EST

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) did not directly answer questions on Sunday about whether it was acceptable for President Trump to ask Ukraine to look into his political opponents.

Asked by ABC’s “This Week” host George Stephanopoulos whether he agrees that it is wrong for the president to solicit investigations into political opponents, Scalise said “that’s not what was happening on the phone call.”

“When the president said ‘will you do me a favor’...that wasn’t about Joe Biden,” Scalise said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/468723-scalise-doesnt-directly-say-whether-its-ok-for-trump-to-ask-ukraine-to
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Scalise doesn't directly say whether it's OK for Trump to ask Ukraine to investigate political opponents
By Rachel Frazin - 11/03/19 10:26 AM EST

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) did not directly answer questions on Sunday about whether it was acceptable for President Trump to ask Ukraine to look into his political opponents.

Asked by ABC’s “This Week” host George Stephanopoulos whether he agrees that it is wrong for the president to solicit investigations into political opponents, Scalise said “that’s not what was happening on the phone call.”

“When the president said ‘will you do me a favor’...that wasn’t about Joe Biden,” Scalise said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/468723-scalise-doesnt-directly-say-whether-its-ok-for-trump-to-ask-ukraine-to

@mystery-ak

I  have to give Little Georgie full credit this morning. He actually acted like he might be an actual reporter and asked the tough questions he should have been asking all along. Granted,his followup questions to counter the deflections vomited up by the Dims were a little weak,but he DID ask them.

I honestly can't remember him ever acting this impartial before.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!