Author Topic: Trollmaster Trump shares meme comparing Pelosi to hero dog in raid  (Read 235 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trollmaster Trump shares meme comparing Pelosi to hero dog in raid
November 3, 2019 | Victor Rantala

Yep, he went there. President Trump on Saturday put a big old troll-worthy thumping on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi when he retweeted this …

Trump’s Twitter.

By extension, we can apply the zinger to House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff and all the rest of the leaky Democrats who have whined about not being trusted and left in the dark about the special operations raid that took down ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on October 27.

Trump admitted in his announcement of the raid that he held knowledge of the raid close to the vest. A reporter asked if he informed Pelosi of the raid ahead of time, and he replied: “No, I didn’t do that. I wanted to make sure this was kept secret. I didn’t want to have men lost. And women. I don’t want to have people lost.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/11/03/trollmaster-trump-shares-meme-comparing-pelosi-to-hero-dog-in-raid-847768
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34