Author Topic: War breaks out in the grassroots right  (Read 1033 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: War breaks out in the grassroots right
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2019, 08:36:41 pm »
I've had enough...this is the 2nd site you have been banned from in less than 24hrs...

888high58888

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2019, 11:57:11 pm »
skeeter wrote:
"Change 'racial realities' to 'cultural realities' and you'll be fine."

And this is exactly why "conservatives" (I prefer to call them "traditional-minded" Americans and that's what I call myself) are losing the battle for the nation (and the culture).

Too often they refuse to acknowledge (and to speak out about) certain "realities" as they are, instead couching and contorting them into euphemisms.

I realize the danger to the legitimacy and survival of certain websites (including this one) if folks speak too pointedly. One must choose one's words carefully, or be labeled "a hater" or a "hate site". That's understandable.

But if we keep on feigning discretion instead of valor, we're eventually going to be run over and defeated. That's become a near-certainty.

Addendum:
Another article posted here today by TomSea gives a good example as to what happens to a country that refuses to "face reality":
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,381145.0.html

But that could never happen here...   right...?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 12:18:52 am by Fishrrman »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2019, 12:08:17 am »
skeeter wrote:
"Change 'racial realities' to 'cultural realities' and you'll be fine."

And this is exactly why "conservatives" (I prefer to call them "traditional-minded" Americans and that's what I call myself) are losing the battle for the nation (and the culture).

Too often they refuse to acknowledge (and to speak out about) certain "realities" as they are, instead couching and contorting them into euphemisms.

I realize the danger to the legitimacy and survival of certain websites (including this one) if folks speak too pointedly. One must choose one's words carefully, or be labeled "a hater" or a "hate site". That's understandable.

But if we keep on feigning discretion instead of valor, we're eventually going to be run over and defeated. That's become a near-certainty.

I would agree we need to step back and re-evaluate more carefully who we allow to immigrate, because there clearly are cultures that are generally incompatible with our own. Not to say individuals within those societies are incapable of embracing the American Way but they would be the exception rather than the rule, especially as the left is using our immigration system as a benefits for votes scam.

However, there is no way we can not consider every single American here today as equal in every way to the other and expect to keep our republic as it was founded. Challenging that article of faith will be worse than counterproductive.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 12:09:30 am by skeeter »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2019, 08:11:02 pm »
Edmund Burke, the founder of philosophical conservatism, would likely agree with these "racist," "anti-Semitic," "homophobic" young Christians 100% of the time.

Shows how little you know about Burke and how much you rely on Progressive publications that believe the Enlightenment gave rise to racism.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2019, 08:13:55 pm »
888high58888

About time that idiot got sent back to StormFront.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2019, 08:35:12 pm »
I think we will will throw some shade on this thread!

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.