Author Topic: Vindman’s identical twin may be called to testify in impeachment probe  (Read 179 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Vindman’s identical twin may be called to testify in impeachment probe

By Yaron Steinbuch

November 1, 2019 | 11:20am

The identical twin brother of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council who testified this week before House lawmakers in the Trump impeachment probe, may also be called to testify, according to a report.

Yevgeny Vindman, also an Army lieutenant colonel, works in the White House in an office next to his brother as an NSC lawyer handling ethics issues.

Alexander Vindman allegedly told investigators that his sibling had witnessed the decision to move the transcript of President Trump’s July 25 phone call with his Ukrainian counterpart, Volodymyr Zelensky, to a top secret server, according to the Wall Street Journal.

House committees have contacted Yevgeny’s lawyer, although no decision has been made, a person briefed on the outreach told the news outlet.

more
https://nypost.com/2019/11/01/vindmans-identical-twin-may-be-called-to-testify-in-impeachment-probe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

How will we know which one is which?  Now I know someone is writing this comedy show.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How will we know which one is which?  Now I know someone is writing this comedy show.

Moose n Squirrel called Natasha Fatale..... She knows.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Absalom

Bet they offer identical testimony!!!