Author Topic: Arizona Democrat Party top dog says Trump “has aligned himself with ISIS” just before ISIS caliph ki  (Read 408 times)

rangerrebew

Arizona Democrat Party top dog says Trump “has aligned himself with ISIS” just before ISIS caliph killed

Oct 31, 2019 12:00 pm By Robert Spencer 10 Comments

The whole world was condemning Trump for not going to war with Turkey over the Kurds, and because he was supposedly allowing a resurgence of ISIS. Will Felecia Rotellini now apologize? Almost certainly not. Will Arizona Democrats say, “Bye, Felecia”? Again, almost certainly not.

“Arizona Democrat Party Chair: President Trump ‘Has Aligned Himself with ISIS,’” by Kyle Morris, Breitbart, October 29, 2019:

Arizona Democrat Party Chairman Felecia Rotellini falsely claimed Saturday that President Donald Trump “has aligned himself with ISIS.”

Rotellini’s remarks were made during a discussion at the Citizens Clean Elections Commission’s “We the Voters” conference, which was held at the Phoenix Convention Center, an hour before the White House announced the killing of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/10/arizona-democrat-party-top-dog-says-trump-has-aligned-himself-with-isis-just-before-isis-caliph-killed

Online libertybele

Democrat party top dog; another liberal leftist mental midget bat crap crazy person.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

I realize she's a Democrat and a leftist, and thus not terribly bright, but I still cannot see how anyone could come up with such a stupid comment.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

I realize she's a Democrat and a leftist, and thus not terribly bright, but I still cannot see how anyone could come up with such a stupid comment.  :silly:

Chalk it up to hatred for our President.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goatprairie

Chalk it up to hatred for our President.
Trump could get every poor person a million dollars, stop the wars overseas, and cure cancer, and he'd still be hated  by the left.
Nothing he does will allay their hatred.
Trump is by no means my favorite president, but his overall record is more positive than negative.
I tend to ignore the standard vitriol by his opponents for everything he does and the equally reflexive cheerleading for everything he does by his supporters.
One of the few times (maybe the only time) I congratulated Obama for anything was when Bin Laden was killed. I was absolutely elated at the news. I only wish there was video of the event.
Likewise, Trump is to be congratulated for getting Al-Baghdadi.

Offline LottieDah

Most of the Democrats I have know never met a dictator, despot, terrorist, villian, criminal, pervert or whore they did not love and admire.  To top it off they are not very bright either.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I got an email a day or two ago from her GOP counterpart, AZGOP State Chair Kelli Ward.  She's livid.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

It's morons like this who make writing satire so difficult and have made The Babylon Bee the new Paper of Record.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.