Author Topic: Rand Paul: Democrats Are Openly Supporting Communism, Not Being Challenged By Media  (Read 240 times)

rangerrebew

Rand Paul: Democrats Are Openly Supporting Communism, Not Being Challenged By Media

on 31 October, 2019

Steve Watson

‘They are supporting Stalin and Mao and Pol Pot, and all these terrible ideas’

Senator Rand Paul has warned that Democrats such as Bernie Sanders and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are being allowed to openly advocate the policies of Communist dictators without recourse from the party or mainstream media.

Speaking on the matter during an interview with C-Span, Paul said “nobody in the media seems to care that what AOC is supporting or what Bernie is supporting is Stalin and Mao and Pol Pot, and all these terrible ideas, and they get away with it because they aren’t challenged.”

https://summit.news/2019/10/31/rand-paul-democrats-are-openly-supporting-communism-not-being-challenged-by-media/

Online roamer_1

More to the point, not being challenged by Republicans. *SPIT*

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Democrats Are Openly Supporting Communism, Not Being Challenged By Media

They have been doing so for ages with little opposition from anyone in Washington or the media.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

More to the point, not being challenged by Republicans. *SPIT*

Yes, what a disgrace!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Rand Paul: Democrats Are Openly Supporting Communism...

Welcome to the club, Rand.

Is this really a surprise to anyone in this forum?
Which is why, for years now, I've been calling them by their real name:
democrat-communists.

And other members of the forum who believe that's what they are... should be doin' the same.