Author Topic: Warren Confirms Medicare-for-All Will Erase MILLIONS of Jobs  (Read 372 times)

rangerrebew

Warren Confirms Medicare-for-All Will Erase MILLIONS of Jobs
« on: November 01, 2019, 01:45:57 pm »

Warren Confirms Medicare-for-All Will Erase MILLIONS of Jobs
October 31, 2019 - 31 Comments.   

Despite the massive costs and drawbacks associated with Medicare-for-All, 2020 Democrats continue attempting to shove it down the American people’s throats. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are the main backers of Medicare-for-All and have consistently hesitated to be forthcoming about the severe economic impacts of socialized healthcare.
Elizabeth Warren by marcn, on Flickr

As a result of the vague approach which Democrats have taken towards justifying Medicare-for-All’s costs and drawbacks, it’s faced additional scrutiny. Therefore, Elizabeth Warren has been all but forced to admit that Medicare-for-All will result in the loss of millions of jobs.

Fox News reports that Warren attempted to reframe this horrific reality by citing it as just “part of the cost issue.”

https://www.theconservativebrief.com/warren-confirms-medicare-for-all-will-erase-millions-of-jobs/

rangerrebew

Re: Warren Confirms Medicare-for-All Will Erase MILLIONS of Jobs
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 01:47:11 pm »
If she and AOC worked together, they could probably eliminate every job in America. :tongue2:

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 02:49:22 pm »
Elizabeth Warren just ruined my plans to run for Congress. I was going to announce on 4/1/2020, with a platform including free college through PhD, a minimum wage of $50 per hour, and free healthcare on demand.

Fauxcahontas showed me I don't have a chance...nothing can top a Medicare for All program that's going to cost a mere $52 Trillion, a number that's two and a half times the total federal deficit. I was working on witty responses to my platform, but I simply cannot compete with this.

:rolling:

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 03:46:46 pm »
Elizabeth Warren just ruined my plans to run for Congress. I was going to announce on 4/1/2020, with a platform including free college through PhD, a minimum wage of $50 per hour, and free healthcare on demand.

Fauxcahontas showed me I don't have a chance...nothing can top a Medicare for All program that's going to cost a mere $52 Trillion, a number that's two and a half times the total federal deficit. I was working on witty responses to my platform, but I simply cannot compete with this.

:rolling:

She said Mexico was paying for it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 04:17:27 pm »
How much you want to bet that the liberal crazies following her, aren't paying attention and will vote for her anyways?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 05:39:22 pm »
How much you want to bet that the liberal crazies following her, aren't paying attention and will vote for her anyways?
If history repeats the voters will flock to the person who promises the most for the least cost no matter how ridiculous.

Offline berdie

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 09:30:11 pm »
If history repeats the voters will flock to the person who promises the most for the least cost no matter how ridiculous.

A true and scary statement.

Offline DB

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2019, 09:50:38 pm »

I don't know... I remember someone saying that he was going to force insurance companies to cover preexisting conditions - a basic violation of the very definition of insurance - and that for the 25% of the people who couldn't afford health "insurance" he was going to have the "government pay for it". Didn't seem to put much of a dent in his followers, all the while claiming he's the most conservative guy practically ever...

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2019, 10:49:12 pm »
I don't know... I remember someone saying that he was going to force insurance companies to cover preexisting conditions - a basic violation of the very definition of insurance - and that for the 25% of the people who couldn't afford health "insurance" he was going to have the "government pay for it". Didn't seem to put much of a dent in his followers, all the while claiming he's the most conservative guy practically ever...
@DB
I remember defending Dubya when I was a Republican over the prescription drug handout.  I told myself that it had to be done.  The voters were demanding relief, and if Dubya and the GOP didn't pass it, the rats would pass something even worse when they were in control.

and they did.

Forcing insurance companies to cover preexisting conditions, and having "government pay for it" to cover the bottom 25% don't sound conservative to me but this is the new Trump conservatism.  Conservatism today is promises of "far better care than Obamacare" and "phenomenal" healthcare.  I can't wait to see that :0001:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2019, 11:01:10 pm »
Why such a difference between the title, "Warren Confirms ..." and "Elizabeth Warren has been all but forced to admit ..."? Clickbait title to get clicks and display pop-up ads?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2019, 11:07:50 pm »
Why such a difference between the title, "Warren Confirms ..." and "Elizabeth Warren has been all but forced to admit ..."? Clickbait title to get clicks and display pop-up ads?

You have a sharp eye.  I missed that.