Author Topic: Care About Impeachment When They Have 67 Senators... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 135 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Care About Impeachment When They Have 67 Senators
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Oct 28, 2019 12:01 AM

Can you count, suckers? I say, the future is ours...if you can count. Because if you can count, you can see where this entire impeachment kangaroo court is hopping to. You can see how this will all end. You can see that we are going to mop the floor with these petty fascist cretins.

Can you dig it?

Actually, I didn’t come up with the counting line – Walter Hill put those words in the mouth of gang overlord Cyrus in the amazing film The Warriors. It’s a movie that resonates today for a number of reasons, especially how it depicts a bunch of New York tough guys being framed and persecuted for a crime they did not commit. Everyone is against them – everyone. But they ruthlessly fight back against the entire establishment, which has turned all its power against them, and they eventually prevail. Sounds a little familiar, huh?

My money is on Donald Trump, the warrior. Not just because he knows the enemy better than anyone else, and because for nearly five years he has beaten the enemy every single time, but because I can count.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/10/28/care-about-impeachment-when-they-have-67-senators-n2555403
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34