Author Topic: ISIS revenge attacks are likely  (Read 324 times)

Online mountaineer

ISIS revenge attacks are likely
« on: October 28, 2019, 02:20:33 pm »
ISIS revenge attacks are likely
 by Tom Rogan
 | October 28, 2019 09:47 AM

The killing of Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is a big win for America and humanity. Still, ISIS will remain a potent threat, and will seek short term revenge.

Even as ISIS' new leader — who may have to fight colleagues to attain his dominion — struggles to assume authority as Baghdadi's replacement, the group's operations officers will seek short term retribution. This threat, both directed and inspired in nature, should not be discounted as idle. ...

ISIS also offers a continuing threat of inspired attacks. Social malcontents are especially susceptible to ISIS' offering of what it sells as a purposeful and glorious cause. And for these losers, the perverse but potent appeal of overnight mass recognition adds a further catalyst towards taking up the cause.  ...  Entire essay at Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: ISIS revenge attacks are likely
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 02:32:13 pm »
Orange Man Bad. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 02:40:48 pm »
I think we've always figured copycats and wannabes might carry out terrorist attacks in response to something like the killing of Bagdaddy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 04:20:53 pm »
In other news, the Sun is predicted to again rise in the East tomorrow.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 04:31:59 pm »
One hopes in their rush to revenge the death of al-bigdaddy, they will detonate prematurely. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2019, 07:21:33 pm »
Likely?  I think we can count on it.  The huge concern should be our open borders.  Not to worry, I'm sure Nancy and Chuckie  will get right on that.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 10:23:00 pm »
Likely?  I think we can count on it.  The huge concern should be our open borders.  Not to worry, I'm sure Nancy and Chuckie  will get right on that.
If by right on that you mean blaming Trump for anything bad that happens anywhere in the world, they'll be on that like flies on s**t.