Author Topic: Free Flynn, Jail Clapper and Brennan  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Free Flynn, Jail Clapper and Brennan
« on: October 28, 2019, 02:01:33 pm »
October 28, 2019
Free Flynn, Jail Clapper and Brennan
By Daniel John Sobieski

Former director of National Intelligence and current CNN contributor James "I Lied To Congress and Got Away with It" Clapper stammered through his interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper on Friday, admitting that he may be a target of U.S. atty. John Durham's investigation, now officially turned into a criminal probe by Atty. Gen. William Barr.  As BizPacReview notes:

Obama's former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper seemed to struggle with his poker face as he reacted to news of a DOJ criminal inquiry.

The current CNN contributor spoke with Anderson Cooper about reports of the transition of U.S. Attorney John Durham's review into the origins of the Russia probe into a criminal investigation. And his body language spoke louder than his words.

"What do you make of this," the CNN host asked on "Anderson Cooper 360."

"Well, I'm very curious because presumably, I guess I'm one of those under investigation," Clapper replied, peppering his sentence with several uses of "uh."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/10/free_flynn_jail_clapper_and_brennan.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34