Author Topic: Teachers Encouraged To Use ‘Gender Snowperson’ In Sex Education Classes  (Read 262 times)

rangerrebew

Teachers Encouraged To Use ‘Gender Snowperson’ In Sex Education Classes

(Tea Party 247) – The bizarre and immoral quest to confuse every last western schoolchild about what it means to be a boy or girl (or fantastical alternative genders) rages on.

Now, teachers are being encouraged to use a “gender snowperson” drawing during sex education classes for, I don’t know, a seasonal flair to today’s trend of gender insanity.

Sigh.

https://www.teaparty247.org/teachers-encouraged-to-use-gender-snowperson-in-sex-education-classes-summit-news/

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Well they are doing everything in their power to groom another generation of snowflakes, so I suppose this is a logical step...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline andy58-in-nh

Q: What is the difference between snowmen and snow-women?

A: Snowballs.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline goatprairie

So now we're going to have to refer to Person Nature instead of Mother Nature? I think not. Where's the leftist who thought this latest gem up?  22222frying pan