Author Topic: Four Months After Threat To Seize Trump Towers Istanbul, Trump Gave In To Turkey’s Syria Troop Pullo  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Looks like it was an ongoing thing with Erdogan since Trumps travel ban.

Erdogan calls for swift removal of Trump name from Istanbul Towers over The Donald’s ‘Islamophobia’
25 Jun, 2016 17:29 / Updated 3 years ago

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has called for the immediate removal of the ‘Trump’ name from the Trump Towers Istanbul due to the likely Republican presidential nominee’s anti-Muslim rhetoric.
Erdogan made the call during his speech at a TÃœMSÄ°AD (The Industrialists and Businessmen Association) evening, according to Turkish news outlet Yeni Safak.
“[Trump] has no tolerance for Muslims living in the US. And on top of that they used a brand in [Istanbul] with his name. The ones who put that brand on their building should immediately remove it,” Erdogan said, according to The Turkish Sun.

Trump Towers Istanbul was developed by Turkish billionaire Aydın Doğan and opened in 2012 and Doğan has been paying Trump for the brand name.
However, after Trump proposed to ban all Muslims from entering the US at the end of last year, the franchise said it was “evaluating its legal ties with the brand name.”

"We regret and condemn Trump's discriminatory remarks. Such statements bear no value and are products of a mind that does not understand Islam, a peace religion, at all," said Trump Shopping Mall Manager Bulent Kural, as reported by Reuters in December.
Erdoğan attended the opening ceremony of Trump Towers in 2012 when he was the prime minister, but told the TÜMSİAD event Friday that he now regretted it: “I also made a mistake and opened [Trump Towers].”

Meanwhile, the Turkish president praised US President Barack Obama’s stance of unity with Muslims and against Trump.

https://www.rt.com/news/348390-erdogan-trump-tower-istanbul/

Maybe that is why he approved of Muslims taking that land from the Kurds?  "Sand and death.  We're not talking about vast wealth" -Trump
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, Obastard is a Muzzie, so there's that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

Thank you for that concise post @Victoria33
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

RT.com:

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

â—¾Overall, we rate RT Questionable based on promoting pro-Russian propaganda, promotion of conspiracy theories, numerous failed fact checks and a lack of author transparency.

Detailed Report

Reasoning: Russian Propaganda, Conspiracy, Lack of Transparency, Some Fake News
World Press Freedom Rank: Russia 148/180

Funded by / Ownership

RT News is owned by ANO “TV-Novosti”, which is funded by the Russian Government. The network is funded through advertising as well as 307 million USD from the Russian Government as of 2016.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rt-news/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
RT, Russia Today, yes, they are biased, it doesn't mean the above is false but they could be putting facts together in a condemning way.

For the record, RT has been banned at TOS, I know of another forum it was banned at.  So, whatever, I'm no fan of RT.... if we had someone posting their articles a lot, they'd probably get some discussion about that, same for Sputnik.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Well, Obastard is a Muzzie, so there's that.

Yes, a muzzie exactly why Donald shouldn't call him friend.  He isn't.

From a year ago from Veterans Today:

Erdogan Blackmail: “Extradite Gulen or Saudi Recording of Kushner Arranging Khashoggi Murder is Released”
By Sputnik News - Russia -
November 15, 2018

Editor’s note: The version below, the highly censored Russian version, lacks any of the detail here.  We know that General Michael Flynn was paid $550,000 to try to get Gulen extradited to Turkey.  The media has continued to cover this up as Turkey is going after Trump from every direction.
The Saudi’s simply told Erdogan the truth, that Trump ordered Khashoggi dismembered alive and that Kusner cut the deal with MBS.

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) – The Trump administration is looking for ways to remove exiled Turkish cleric Fethullah Gulen from the United States in order to appease Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, MSNBC reported on Thursday.

The White House asked federal law enforcement agencies to look at legal ways of removing Gulen from the United States in order to persuade Erdogan to ease pressure on the Saudi government over the death of columnist Jamal Khashoggi, two senior officials and two others briefed on the requests told MSNBC.

The report indicates directives were issued to both the Justice Department and FBI to reopen Turkey’s case for Gulen’s extradition, as well as a request for information from the Department of Homeland Security about Gulen’s legal status.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/11/15/erdogan-blackmail-extradite-gulen-or-saudi-recording-of-kushner-arranging-khashoggi-murder-is-released/

Well that is crazy.  Is that believable?  That whole Khashoggi murder was crazy and Jared was snugging up to the Prince.

I don't know what is true, but the decision Trump made in Syria was off the wall unhinged.  And I will have to check those dates to see if they correlate together when Trump started talking about pulling troops out.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I never learned to count that high and I forget to use apostophes.

So you HAVE heard of them.  Good for you!!    Now let's move on to how the word is actually spelled:  "apostrophes"    :beer:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yes, a muzzie exactly why Donald shouldn't call him friend.  He isn't.

From a year ago from Veterans Today:

More H.S. From a H.S.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

Thank you for that concise post @Victoria33
@corbe

Thank you for the comment.  More actual facts are better than less.

Offline Chosen Daughter

So you HAVE heard of them.  Good for you!!    Now let's move on to how the word is actually spelled:  "apostrophes"    :beer:

Oh, my goodness.  Vanna give me an R.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Oh, my goodness.  Vanna give me an R.
Did she all so give you a menstrual cycle to ride over all the trump backers?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Did she all so give you a menstrual cycle to ride over all the trump backers?

Did you hear the one about the blind seamstress?

Online corbe

Offline kidd

I think that is yet to be determined.  And Erdogan should be punished for what he has done.  Simply saying because he agreed doesn't cut it.
You know what Trump did when China went back on their word? He reinstated sanctions!
So if Turkey goes back on their stated intent to talk to the Kurds, guess what Trump can do....
...he can reinstate sanctions!

And if Erdogan should be punished for what he has done...
Xi Jinping should be punished for what he has done
Justin Trudeau should be punished for what he has done
Angela Merkel should be punished for what she has done
Then we can be the world's police force! No judge or jury either!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You know what Trump did when China went back on their word? He reinstated sanctions!
So if Turkey goes back on their stated intent to talk to the Kurds, guess what Trump can do....

Nonsense!  We can be judge and jury too!  We can be Judge Dredd.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

Does that mean we should never again elect a businessman?  Heck, Biden and the Clintons have already proved professional politicians are not above helping their financial interests through their offices. 

So bloody what if Trump owns hotels?  We shouldn't expect Presidents to swear an oath of poverty.  Maybe we should?  It would certainly stop any recalcitrant business people from trying to get elected to run a country.  Let's clear the path so we only can elect professional politicians, they've done so well for us in the past.

Existing businesses are exempt under the emoluments clause.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Apparently that's not enough, an oath of poverty is required.  I guess folks want Presidents to earn money the old-fashioned way:  Influence Peddling.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I can't find the part about existing businesses. 

“I have a little conflict of interest because I have a major, major building in Istanbul…Two towers, instead of one,” Trump said at the time. “Not the usual one, it’s two. And I’ve gotten to know Turkey very well.” -Trump
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 03:32:41 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline Chosen Daughter

So simplistic.  I bet we could have said that during WW11 also and allowed Hitler to take Europe.  But this isn't Europe we are talking about its "sand and death".  Nothing of wealth value.  Lets just let the muzzies have it.

Talking about sanctions.  There should have been no invasion and no sanctions needed in the first place.  We just allowed Turkey to force people from their homes.  Let him bomb them and replace them with Muslims.  That is ethnic cleansing.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 03:41:23 am by Chosen Daughter »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So simplistic.  I bet we could have said that during WW11 also and allowed Hitler to take Europe.  But this isn't Europe we are talking about its "sand and death".  Nothing of wealth value.  Lets just let the muzzies have it.

You make an interesting point.  Europe was just fine for a while, letting Hitler take Sudetenland.  We were fine with Europe fighting an all-in War, too.  It took the Japs to get us involved with shooting them all.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Sounds like the only prudent thing to do is sell off all Trump properties. *****rollingeyes*****

We need to hire a Bernie, who used to live in a house with dirt floors.  New Presidential uniform:  Sackcloth.

Why do that?  Trump can go live in them.  There are two, two, not just one!  Such a great friend Erdogan.  I am sure that he can clear an entire floor for the Donald.  You know I can see Trump on the floor kneeling toward mecca.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 07:13:26 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

"In what may well have been the shortest duration of sanctions in modern history, President Trump on Oct. 23 lifted all of the sanctions he had imposed on Turkey just nine days earlier for “escalating violence, endangering innocent civilians, and destabilizing the region” with its military incursion into northeast Syria.

That is called Effective Government.  President Trump completely fixed the problem he created in just 9 days.  Don't thank us Kurds...it's what allies do for each other. :laugh:

Offline kidd

Four posts until the Hitler reference. According to Godwin's Law: you lose.
What a stupid point, even ignoring the incoherent writing.
First of all Hitler DID take Europe (except for the tiny British Isles and parts of Soviet Europe). What is hypothetical in this sentence?
Second of all, the vast majority of Kurds ARE Muslims ("muzzies"). To whom gets to "have it"? Turkish Muslims or Kurdish Muslims?

Talking about sanctions.  There should have been no invasion and no sanctions needed in the first place.  We just allowed Turkey to force people from their homes.  Let him bomb them and replace them with Muslims.  That is ethnic cleansing.
There were 28 American personnel that were moved out of the area. 28 Americans cannot stop the Turkish military. They were "human shields".
Sanctions that cannot be resolved by a change in behavior are no longer sanctions...they are an embargo. The sort of thing that we've imposed on Cuba. Are you suggesting that we impose an embargo on a NATO ally? Or are you suggesting that we continue to maintain American boys as human shields?
Also, is it your understanding that this is the first time that the Turkish military has taken action against the Kurds? Because that would be incorrect. The Turks have been killing Kurds (and visa versa) even while Americans were present and before Trump pulled those 28 guys out.