Author Topic: Sure sounds like John Bolton is going to be an important witness on impeachment  (Read 454 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Sure sounds like John Bolton is going to be an important witness on impeachment
AllahpunditPosted at 9:21 pm on October 24, 2019

We already knew that from Fiona Hill’s testimony, I suppose. Hill told a House committee last week that Bolton knew enough about irregularities in Ukraine diplomacy to have once said to her, “Giuliani’s a hand grenade who’s going to blow everybody up,” and who instructed her to inform lawyers on the National Security Council, “I am not part of whatever drug deal Sondland and Mulvaney are cooking up.” Bolton knew something was up. But how much did he know, exactly?

WaPo has a story out tonight alleging that he knew enough to tell U.S. trade representative Robert Lighthizer in August that Trump was probably going to reject his recommendation to restore some of Ukraine’s trade privileges. August was a critical month in the Ukraine matter. That’s when Ukrainian officials reportedly finally figured out that their military aid had been delayed, and it’s also when Gordon Sondland and Kurt Volker were trying to get Ukraine’s president to release a statement publicly committing to reopening the Burisma and CrowdStrike probes...……..

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/10/24/sure-sounds-like-john-bolton-going-important-witness-impeachment/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
... instructed her to inform lawyers on the National Security Council, “I am not part of whatever drug deal Sondland and Mulvaney are cooking up.”

Sondland and Mulvaney cooked up drug deals? Like, Mena AR?  That's a pretty heavy accusation by Mr. Bolton.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Sondland and Mulvaney cooked up drug deals? Like, Mena AR?  That's a pretty heavy accusation by Mr. Bolton.

Literally right?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Literally right?

That is how the press will treat an accusation like that, yes.  Literally.  If Bolton was just shooting his mouth off, that's fine because he won't testify to it.  I don't think he meant literally, to be honest, but look at how they take off on every single word that falls from Trump's lips.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

That is how the press will treat an accusation like that, yes.  Literally.  If Bolton was just shooting his mouth off, that's fine because he won't testify to it.  I don't think he meant literally, to be honest, but look at how they take off on every single word that falls from Trump's lips.

I see the point, I think.  But I am trying hard to think of something Trump said that wasn't meant literally.  Like sand and death or human scum.  I think Trump meant those literally.  No play on words.  No strange brew cooking.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 05:10:37 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline libertybele

I see the point, I think.  But I am trying hard to think of something Trump said that wasn't meant literally.  Like sand and death or human scum.  I think Trump meant those literally.  No play on words.  No strange brew cooking.

What Trump says many times is corrected and reinterpreted when he opens his mouth and inserts his foot.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

He really planned on shooting someone on 5th Avenue.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Of course he did.  He always says what means and means what he says!

One 5th Av shooting coming up!   333cleo 333cleo
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Former Trump advisor John Bolton’s lawyers are in contact with impeachment probe panels

Dan Mangan 2 hrs ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-trump-advisor-john-boltons-lawyers-are-in-contact-with-impeachment-probe-panels/ar-AAJl4z9?ocid=spartanntp

I've said it before.  I always liked Bolton.  I don't think many of us would have viewed him in a negative before.

This John Bolton:

https://dailycaller.com/2018/03/26/john-bolton-understands-that-the-united-nations-was-designed-to-fail/

John Bolton: A Powerful Voice for America at the United Nations
July 26, 2006 15 min read Download Report

https://www.heritage.org/report/john-bolton-powerful-voice-america-the-united-nations

Yeah, I see him as credible.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Funny.  His lawyer used that the other day too.  Said he could do it and not be prosecuted while in office.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Former Trump advisor John Bolton’s lawyers are in contact with impeachment probe panels

Dan Mangan 2 hrs ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-trump-advisor-john-boltons-lawyers-are-in-contact-with-impeachment-probe-panels/ar-AAJl4z9?ocid=spartanntp

I've said it before.  I always liked Bolton.  I don't think many of us would have viewed him in a negative before.

This John Bolton:

https://dailycaller.com/2018/03/26/john-bolton-understands-that-the-united-nations-was-designed-to-fail/

John Bolton: A Powerful Voice for America at the United Nations
July 26, 2006 15 min read Download Report

https://www.heritage.org/report/john-bolton-powerful-voice-america-the-united-nations

Yeah, I see him as credible.

I generally see him that way too.  I think accusing people of being drug dealers does damage that credibility.  Sure, I think the shooting somebody on Fifth Ave was bad, but so is what Bolton declared as fact.  Probably even more so, because the shooting comment was a freakin' joke, while Bolton appears to be stoking the Impeachment fervor.

Everybody who is sure trump intends to shoot somebody on Fifth Ave, raise your hand.
I will NOT comply.