Author Topic: Hungary: 50 neo-Nazis attack Jewish community center in Budapest  (Read 503 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Hungary: 50 neo-Nazis attack Jewish community center in Budapest
by BtNews · October 23, 2019

BREAKING: Some 50 members of a neo-Nazi group attacked “Aurora”, a Jewish community center in Budapest.

The neo-Nazis burned a flag and sprayed graffiti.

See pictures and more at: https://btnews.online/hungary-50-neo-nazis-attack-jewish-community-center-in-budapest/?fbclid=IwAR2cSKNrjXcdIvQY-WZK_ivqDr_OClgbJ3DrbMlwcKWu-Wd6sU3tEjlI4a8

Additional coverage:

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/mbm45x/hungarian-fascists-attacked-a-jewish-ommunity-center-its-not-the-first-time

It's pretty surprising this would happen and with such numbers.   What could be in their minds? I know someone who went to Hungary and they said, it's not totally surprising if one runs into these types there.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 10:54:27 pm by TomSea »

Offline skeeter

Re: Hungary: 50 neo-Nazis attack Jewish community center in Budapest
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 11:03:21 pm »
I'll never understand what goes on in the minds of these pea-brained morons.

All they accomplish with their ridiculous antics is provide an impetus for the lunatic left whip up hysteria & use it to club their legitimate political opponents.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 11:25:53 pm »
This was actually posted by Irina Tsukerman at her twitter account:

https://twitter.com/irinatsukerman   So, I'm thinking she's Jewish but I don't know for certain, she's been kind enough to me. We ran into each other on twitter, she was posting a whole lot of stuff on the Kurds, so I was reading some of what she wrote.

It also looks like that website "Behind the News" is indeed, Israel-oriented. That "Vice" story says some of these protests were aimed at Soros.  So, just giving a background on why I posted the story, not a major story by any means but it made me do a double take. Vice I believe is rather "left wing".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 11:41:13 pm »
Quick! Somebody notify the White House that we need to send 10,000 American soldiers to Budapest immediately to babysit and protect the populace from each other for the next 20 years or so!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 11:42:18 pm »
I'll never understand what goes on in the minds of these pea-brained morons.

@skeeter

That's because you are assuming they have actual functioning minds.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 11:45:39 pm »
This was actually posted by Irina Tsukerman at her twitter account:

https://twitter.com/irinatsukerman   So, I'm thinking she's Jewish but I don't know for certain, she's been kind enough to me. We ran into each other on twitter, she was posting a whole lot of stuff on the Kurds, so I was reading some of what she wrote.

It also looks like that website "Behind the News" is indeed, Israel-oriented. That "Vice" story says some of these protests were aimed at Soros.  So, just giving a background on why I posted the story, not a major story by any means but it made me do a double take. Vice I believe is rather "left wing".

@TomSea

If she were a leftist,she would be a Soros supporter even though she is Jewish. Since Soros is Jewish himself,she might even get a pass on supporting him.