Author Topic: Antifa thug gets 18 months for attacking Trump supporter  (Read 294 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Antifa thug gets 18 months for attacking Trump supporter
« on: October 24, 2019, 07:45:36 pm »
An Antifa street thug was sentenced Wednesday to 18 months in prison for the beatdown of a Trump supporter after a right-wing event at a Manhattan club.

David Campbell, 32, pleaded guilty in September to two counts of felony assault for pummeling a 56-year-old man as he left A Night for Freedom party organized by conservative activist Mike Cernovich.

Manhattan prosecutors say that Campbell followed the victim from the Hell’s Kitchen venue Jan. 20, 2018, and punched and choked him. Campbell was one of about 80 Antifa protesters demonstrating outside the event.

Cernovich told The Post after Campbell took a plea deal, “Now that the criminal case is closed, I will also be taking legal action against Mr. Campbell and his confederates. It is time to find out who is funding Antifa.”

https://nypost.com/2019/10/23/antifa-protester-gets-18-months-for-beating-up-trump-supporter/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Antifa thug gets 18 months for attacking Trump supporter
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 08:39:00 pm »
18 months seems light, for beating an older person.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Antifa thug gets 18 months for attacking Trump supporter
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 09:01:34 pm »
18 months seems light, for beating an older person.

Proud boys just got 4 years for less.

Something is outta whack.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.