Author Topic: 'It breaks my heart': Anonymous US military spouse writes letter to Kurds  (Read 149 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
'It breaks my heart': Anonymous US military spouse writes letter to Kurds

by Mike Brest
 | October 18, 2019 03:47 PM

The wife of a Special Operations soldier who was stationed in the Middle East apologized to the Kurds in an open letter weeks after the Trump administration announced U.S. troops were leaving the region.

The writer, who asked to remain anonymous, published, "A letter to Kurdish soldiers from a U.S. military wife," on CNN Friday afternoon.

Following her husband's return home, he told her "stories of how the Kurdish people in Northern Iraq supported the troops, advised them, stood by them, fought shoulder to shoulder with them in combat, and became allies and friends. And I became grateful — immensely, unwaveringly, and forever grateful for you."......……………

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/it-breaks-my-heart-anonymous-us-military-spouse-writes-letter-to-kurds
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.