Author Topic: Hillary Clinton's Impossible Dream  (Read 239 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton's Impossible Dream
« on: October 17, 2019, 01:29:06 pm »
October 17, 2019
Hillary Clinton's Impossible Dream
By Fletch Daniels

Hillary Clinton, still suffering from delusions of adequacy, has a dream.  It is that Democrats will beg her to run again and be their savior.  After all, she recently celebrated her historic 2016 win against President Donald Trump during an interview with Judy Woodruff.

Yes, the psychosis has progressed that far.

Still, the lineup of Democrat candidates is so awful that Clinton is actually tied with Andrew Yang in third place in the PredictIt political prediction market.

The betting market is responding to Clinton's not so subtle odor of desperation, as well as the apparent weakness of the field.

Far too many Republicans and Democrats alike view Clinton as the real-life incarnation of Jason Voorhees of Friday the 13th fame, although this is perhaps unfair to Jason, since it was safer to be acquaintances with the machete-wielding psychopath.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/10/hillary_clintons_impossible_dream.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Hillary Clinton's Impossible Dream
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 01:54:48 pm »
I had never heard of Fletch Daniels before,but I do like his writing style.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 03:33:38 am »
LOL!  Jason!

Hillz.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 11:47:00 am »
Daniels says the best thing that could happen for repubs is if dems draft Clinton. But even better would be Clinton jumping in without any "draft" effort - then we'd really see some fur fly.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 03:24:21 pm »
But even better would be Clinton jumping in without any "draft" effort - then we'd really see some fur fly.

@Snarknado

I may very well be wrong,but I suspect the Dims that dream of being President are getting tired of waiting. Especially waiting in line behind a candidate that never wins.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 03:52:15 pm »
@Snarknado

I may very well be wrong,but I suspect the Dims that dream of being President are getting tired of waiting. Especially waiting in line behind a candidate that never wins.

They can't accept the fact that most of the country doesn't want any part of what they're selling.  The media plays the part of "Wormtongue," whispering in their ears sweet nothings about how they are the moral ones.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 03:57:56 pm »
@Snarknado

Of course they'll fall over each other to vote for her once she's squared off against a repub, but rat voters know full well Hillary is as crooked as a dog's hind leg and do not want her winning the nomination if there are other alternatives.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 04:13:14 pm »
Of course they'll fall over each other to vote for her once she's squared off against a repub, but rat voters know full well Hillary is as crooked as a dog's hind leg and do not want her winning the nomination if there are other alternatives.

The don't care that she's crooked, they're upset she's a loser.
I will NOT comply.