Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren mocks Christian men, delights Democrat base  (Read 140 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elizabeth Warren mocks Christian men, delights Democrat base
« on: October 13, 2019, 01:49:45 pm »
October 13, 2019
Elizabeth Warren mocks Christian men, delights Democrat base
By Tom Trinko

There is no logical defense of redefining marriage to accommodate the 2% of Americans who are gay.  They are generally massively promiscuous and hardly ever have long-term monogamous relationships.

But by redefining marriage, the dishonest judges on the Supreme Court have put society's imprimatur on the massively promiscuous, objectifying, and decidedly unhealthy gay lifestyle.

When thrown a softball question on this by someone who appears to be a significant donor to her campaign, but who was billed as just some random person, Elizabeth Warren vilified all Christian men.

The question was "Senator, I am old-fashioned, and my faith teaches me that marriage is between one man and one woman.  What is your response?"

Her response was amazingly bigoted, sexist, and racist.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/elizabeth_warren_mocks_christian_men_delights_democrat_base.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34