Author Topic: Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters Scream ‘Impeach the Motherf*cker’ Outside Supreme Court  (Read 295 times)

rangerrebew

Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters Scream ‘Impeach the Motherf*cker’ Outside Supreme Court

Posted by Mary Chastain      Monday, October 7, 2019 at 9:00am

It’s not a grassroots protest. Partners included Women’s March, Center for American Progress, and NARAL.

When will these people learn that their ways to voice their displeasure is the only way to push people away from their cause?

Protesters blocked the street outside of the Supreme Court on Sunday to mark Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s one-year anniversary. They screamed, “Impeach the motherf*cker!” before they made their way to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s house.

Not Grassroots

These people cannot stand the fact that the Senate confirmed Kavanaugh after he faced numerous allegations of sexual assault. There’s a few problems with that: no corroboration, no evidence, no proof.

Women’s March promoted the protest in September with the website ReclaimTheCourt.com. The main partners included the Women’s March CPD Action, and Demand Justice. Other partnerships came from NARAL, Center for American Progress, National Women’s Health Network, and National Council of Jewish Women.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/10/anti-kavanaugh-protesters-scream-impeach-the-motherfcker-outside-supreme-court/

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Elections have consequences.  And apparently one of them is to bring the fascists out of the woodwork.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Applewood

I sure hope these protesters are well paid to act so stupid. 

Offline goatprairie

Where were the cops at McConnell's house? How does a mob manage to invade the property of the senate majority leader, one of the most important persons in government, and there's no police or security?
The nutty people involved should have their rear ends kicked. Filthy fascists.

Offline berdie

I'm so glad that these folks have such an excellent vocabulary. /s (I'll not even go into why they are protesting)