Author Topic: McConnell explodes: Pelosi in ‘clutches of left-wing mob’ impeachment stops with meMcConnell explode  (Read 122 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McConnell explodes: Pelosi in ‘clutches of left-wing mob’ impeachment stops with me
October 6, 2019 | Zachary Leeman

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell previously said he’d have no choice but to hold a trial for President Trump should the House vote to impeach, but he is promising now that such a trial would end in failure.

“Nancy Pelosi’s in the clutches of a left wing mob. They finally convinced her to impeach the president,” McConnell says in a new Facebook video ad. “All of you know your Constitution. The way that impeachment stops is a Senate majority with me as majority leader.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/06/mcconnell-explodes-pelosi-in-clutches-of-left-wing-mob-impeachment-stops-with-me-835700

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
One thing about Mitch, he likes process, tradition, procedure, and decorum. The crap show the Dems on is anathema to that.
The Republic is lost.