Author Topic: There’s Dumb And Then There’s Impeachment Dumb... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 113 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There’s Dumb And Then There’s Impeachment Dumb
Kurt Schlichter

|
Posted: Oct 03, 2019 12:01 AM

The Democrats are experiencing the giddy delight of having finally summoned up the stones to push the big red “IMPEACHMENT!” button. Their tawdry joy will pass. It’s a dumb idea, and they will soon regret it. This sorry scenario brings to mind Napoleon’s apocryphal advice to never interrupt your enemy when he, she or xe is making a mistake, and if the cheesy performance art piece that is this bogus scandal wasn’t so poisonous to our body politic, it would be hilarious.   

Right now, the Dems are thrilled because they’re finally free of the tyranny of fairness and honesty and coherence, and they can indulge their deepest fantasies of frog-marching The Donald out of the Oval Office, to be replaced with Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit – wait, that’s not right. Why, that’s not right at all. They would replace Donald Trump with…Mike Pence, who will probably do the same things that have made Trump so successful without all the tweeting.

They have not thought this through. The Democrats are basically the proverbial dog that chases the car and finally catches it, then thinks, in fluent Terrier, “Okay, what the hell do I do now?” Only this analogy breaks down because dogs are cool. So are cars, except Priuses packing “COEXIST” or faded “I’m With Her” bumper stickers. In contrast, all Democrats are lame.

What is the plan here? They seem to be making it up as they stagger along. They latched onto this Ukraine thing about Bolivia Boy Biden and just went with it, not stopping to consider that outside their perverted coastal blue enclaves, people are going to look at him and think not that he’s the innocent victim of BAD ORANGE MAN but that he’s a crack-huffing, sibling widow-diddling weirdo.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/10/03/theres-dumb-and-then-theres-impeachment-dumb-n2554028
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

I can make this article shorter - the House Democrats are going to impeach Trump because they want to and have the votes.  The reason why is immaterial.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He right. This "IMPEACHMENT!" is basically going to force an investigation of Hunter Biden and Joe's dealings with the Ukraine when he was VP.

Don't know if Trump is behind his own impeachment, but if he is then I am impressed. Trump is going to get what he was supposedly asking for, and it will be the Democrats who give it to him. lol
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.