Author Topic: Biden to Trump: 'I'm not going anywhere'  (Read 117 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to Trump: 'I'm not going anywhere'
« on: October 03, 2019, 12:42:36 pm »
Biden to Trump: 'I'm not going anywhere'
By Tal Axelrod - 10/03/19 08:28 AM EDT

White House hopeful Joe Biden on Wednesday hit back at President Trump at a rally in Nevada, telling his supporters he’s “not going anywhere” in a fiery rebuke of Trump’s attacks on his dealings with Ukraine.

“Let me make something clear to Trump and his hatchet men and the special interests funding his attacks against me: I’m not going anywhere,” Biden, a frontrunner in the 2020 Democratic primary, told a crowd in Reno, Nevada. “You’re not going to destroy me. And you’re not going to destroy my family. I don’t care how much money you spend or how dirty the attacks get.”

The comments marked a forceful pushback against Trump’s claims that Biden abused his power when he was vice president by lobbying Ukraine to dismiss a prosecutor who was investigating a natural gas company on whose board his son, Hunter, sat.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/464162-biden-to-trump-im-not-going-anywhere
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Re: Biden to Trump: 'I'm not going anywhere'
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 12:48:10 pm »
Just like all your previous presidential campaigns then Joe?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Biden to Trump: 'I'm not going anywhere'
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 12:57:48 pm »
Just like all your previous presidential campaigns then Joe?

888high58888