Author Topic: Pelosi: Trump 'scared' of impeachment probe  (Read 138 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Trump 'scared' of impeachment probe
« on: October 02, 2019, 06:54:45 pm »
Pelosi: Trump 'scared' of impeachment probe
By Justine Coleman - 10/02/19 02:43 PM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Wednesday she thinks President Trump is "scared" of the impeachment investigation that Democrats launched over his dealings with Ukraine.

Pelosi told ABC's George Stephanopoulos that she thinks the president is calling House Democrats the "Do Nothing Democrats" because of his fear surrounding the inquiry.

"I think the president knows the argument that can be made against him, and he's scared," she said. "And so he's trying to divert attention from that to we're standing in the way of legislation."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/464078-pelosi-trump-scared-of-impeachment-probe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Pelosi: Trump 'scared' of impeachment probe
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 06:55:17 pm »
You are so full of shit Nancy...speaking of probes.. 888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 06:57:14 pm »
Nancy you ignorant slut, you've crossed the Rubicon now.

Rhetoric just makes you look weak at this point, it will take action and followthru for you to keep your credibility and the House next year.
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 06:59:44 pm »
I'd be scared but I think Trump has more ice in his veins than I do. I think the WH may even be trolling this some... honestly.  And calling it like it is, a "coup" attempted.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 09:23:03 pm »
Nancy you ignorant slut, you've crossed the Rubicon now.

Rhetoric just makes you look weak at this point, it will take action and followthru for you to keep your credibility and the House next year.

:silly:  888high58888 !

Yeah, I think Miss Nancy is whistling past the ballot-box graveyard. She's safe, but a good number of Dem House members probably ordered cases of Excedrin and their favorite spirit.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 08:33:58 am »
Sweet Saviour! Those people actually believe the dreck they have been spewing!  **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis