Author Topic: Designated terrorist group CAIR wants North Carolina Lt Governor Dan Forest stopped from headlining  (Read 186 times)

rangerrebew

Designated terrorist group CAIR wants North Carolina Lt Governor Dan Forest stopped from headlining event featuring speakers known for their anti-Islam remarks

September 30, 2019 by BareNakedIslam

Dan Forest headlining such an event sends a “dangerous message” (only if you consider hearing the truth to be dangerous), said CAIR Government Affairs Director and convert to Islam Robert McCaw.

Pulse “By sharing the stage with anti-Muslim speakers, the lieutenant governor would legitimize the personal views espoused by the speakers and delegitimize the Republican Party’s claim of supporting religious freedom for all,” McCaw said.  “Lieutenant Governor Forest should immediately withdraw from this event and reaffirm his commitment to representing all North Carolinians regardless of faith or background.”

Hamas-linked CAIR is responding to Forest’s top billing at the The American Renewal Project’s “North Carolina Renewal Project” event. The event takes place next week, Oct. 3-4, at the Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel.

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/09/30/designated-terrorist-group-cair-wants-north-carolina-lt-governor-dan-forest-stopped-from-headlining-event-featuring-speakers-known-for-their-anti-islam-remarks/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Don't back down, Mr. Forest...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I don't care what CAIR says. They can't silence the truth.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis