Author Topic: Liberal Media Scream: Top Democrat says Trump an ‘accessory to murder’ in Ukraine  (Read 120 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liberal Media Scream: Top Democrat says Trump an ‘accessory to murder’ in Ukraine
by Paul Bedard
 | September 30, 2019 01:26 PM

This week’s Liberal Media Scream features the latest example of Trump Derangement Syndrome, with an influential Democrat and former House leader accusing President Trump of being an “accessory” to murder for delaying funds to Ukraine.

As one of the panelists Friday night on HBO’s Real Time, former Massachusetts Rep. Barney Frank dismissed previous reasons for impeaching Trump as he focused on the Ukraine phone call.

“I almost got the feeling it was like trying Al Capone for tax evasion,” he said.

But now with the transcript of Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky, “we’ve got him for extortion and being an accessory, I believe, to murder.”

Host Bill Maher could be heard, off camera, being taken aback by the charge: “Murder?” But as Frank elaborated, on how Trump allowed “murder by the Russians of Ukrainians” by “delaying the self-defense weapons that Ukraine needed,” Maher fell in line, “oh I see” and “that’s right.”

more with video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/liberal-media-scream-top-dem-says-trump-an-accessory-to-murder-in-ukraine
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34