Author Topic: Chicago police instructs officers to not cooperate with DHS, memo shows: ‘Sickening what’s happening  (Read 208 times)

rangerrebew

Chicago police instructs officers to not cooperate with DHS, memo shows: ‘Sickening what’s happening'
By Matt Finn | Fox News

Fox News obtains internal Chicago Police Department memo telling officers to not aid DHS in certain situations

Chicago police formally received instructions not to cooperate with the Department of Homeland Security; Matt Finn reports.

The Chicago Police Department advised officers not to cooperate with the Department of Homeland Security, particularly in situations involving immigration arrests, according to an internal department memo obtained by Fox News.

Instead of assisting DHS upon request, officers are instructed to wait for their supervisor to arrive, the memo said. Once the supervisor arrives, “if the request is to assist with an immigration arrest or detention, CPD personnel will leave the scene as directed by the CPD supervisor,” according to the memo.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-police-dont-cooperate-dhs-immigration

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Chicago police formally received instructions not to cooperate with the Department of Homeland Security; Matt Finn reports."

Forgive me folks, because I'm dumb.

But isn't this tantamount to telling the officers to act in defiance of federal law enforcement officials?

If this isn't sedition and rebellion, what is?

I've said it before and I'll repeat:
It's time for the feds to march into these places (such as the upper echelons of the Chicago police department) with U.S. marshals and armed federal troops, and assume control.

And then REMOVE (whatever persuasion is required) the "officials" who are promulgating such policies and replace them -- with military officers if necessary, until suitable civilian replacements can be found who WILL comply with the laws of the land.