Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: "Why Did They Change The Rules" Allowing Whistleblowers To Cite Hearsay? "This Thing  (Read 675 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Cyber Liberty

"Lawyers representing the whistleblower behind the explosive complaint involving President Trump's efforts to persuade Ukraine’s president to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter expressed concern for their client's safety in a letter to lawmakers released Sunday."

Don't know how they will keep that person "unknown" to the public.  His/her life will be threatened due to the high level of anger on both sides.

I haven't made a comment about the whistle blower and Trump/Biden/Biden (both of them).  I want evidence/facts, before commenting.  I do know by doing a little research, the Biden case was closed before the Ukraine prosecutor was made to quit by other countries and this country working together.

I also have this statement for you: I want to know how one gets on the board of this Ukrainian gas company, so I will get $50,000 a month.   :thud:

One of THREE investigations.