Author Topic: Refugee Resettlement Contractors Stay in the Black With Lucrative Federal Grants  (Read 302 times)

rangerrebew

Refugee Resettlement Contractors Stay in the Black With Lucrative Federal Grants
09/28/2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   

In case you are wondering how the nine federal refugee resettlement contractors stay afloat through lean times—when the President cuts the flow of new refugees (paying clients!) coming into the country—here is one example.

Check out this list of new federal grant recipients employed by the feds to teach immigrants how to pass the naturalization test!

Over $10 million out the door to the likes of Catholic Charities, HIAS, Lutheran Social Services and others whose federal grants for new refugees had slowed in recent years.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.org/2019/09/28/refugee-resettlement-contractors-stay-in-the-black-with-lucrative-federal-grants/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That teat needs to dry up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That teat needs to dry up.

@Smokin Joe

AND they should all lose their tax-exempt status and be forced to register as agents of foreign governments.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

AND they should all lose their tax-exempt status and be forced to register as agents of foreign governments.
Works for me!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis